(๑¯⌓¯๑)

Leave a Comment
Happy April everyone!!!!! Hope you all are loving life right now. I'm a bit stressed out because the season of multiple tests is approaching and it is freaking me out. BUT I have stayed positive and will stay positive. I always believe positivity is the answer for everything, you just have to look at the bright side of life.
My wonderful mama and I. She is so queen, I was taking a selfy with the mask by myself and when she saw me taking one, she runs up to me and says "picture time!!!!" and made me take a picture with her.  I love her too much. Here below is a picture of both my parents I took with my old/found instamax, they're so cute.
I haven't done anything interesting much, I think. I did start and finish a new show called "My Mad, Fat Diary". It is from the U.K. and it is soooooo good!!!! Many embarrassing moments and it is fixated on this 16 year old girl, Rae, who has an eating disorder/very low self esteem, and just got out of a psychiatric hospital. The show revolves around her issue and it never goes away throughout the 2 seasons it has. Usually, TV shows would maybe make it a big deal for one season, at the least, and then move on to something else, but this show does not fluff up the disorder, which is awesome. They do a very great job at not romanticizing anything about it. It does include other teenage problems, with fricking hilarious lines, but mainly is focused on her issue. It is great to see a show that doesn't see these disorders lightly and it's fresh!!! I do recommend watching it, it only has 2 season with 13 episodes, very easy to watch. (and the boys on there are freaking gooooorgeouuuuuus!!!!!)
Here is my awesome sister and I at Ikea, we would take pictures in every mirror, it was great. She recently bought tickets for her, my brother, and I to go see tHE FREAKING ARCTIC MONKEYS!!!!!!!! I literally happy cried soooo much. I am so excited, only 120 days left :-) :-) :-) OH and I bought tickets to see the Temples featuring THE DROWNERS!!!!!! I am going with my cool friend and we're soo excited. Only 8 more days till that concert :-) :-) :-) I LOVE CONCERTS <3 <3
I also wanted to talk about douche bigalows on the "internet famous" radar. I do not understand how people can support some of them. So many more talented and kind people deserve recognition for some things and they don't get it. Instead some misogynist gets famous for being a misogynist. How on Earth does that make sense? It gets me very irritated seeing those people enjoy their life and think nothing they have done is wrong because of their "fans" telling them it's okay, it wasn't even that bad. This is directed towards a certain group on the internet, but it also goes for anyone/anything else.
A while ago, I was looking for a magazine, Wonderland with Emma Watson but couldn't find it, BUT instead, I found Teen Vogue with someone on the cover I began loving, Shailene Woodley, and a new magazine that I have never heard of, Bust. I never realized how much I love magazines until now. The Bust magazine is freaking awesome though, it's full of girl power stuff and has really cool articles, for example there was one about queefs, like what?!?!?!?! Hahahhaha, I loved it. Well, here comes another factor that shows that I am a total girl, I subscribed to Teen Vogue.
After spring break, my brother came back from a school trip to Washington D.C. and brought me THIS!!!!!!! How cute is he?!!?!?!? I am absolutely in love with it. It really irritates me that I am so mean to him sometimes, I don't know why I do it, it just happens. I sincerely don't mean it, but I have been nicer, I've been trying. I know I sound like such a bitch right now, but I am one, but I'm working on it!!!!!!!
OH, I listened to Beyoncé's album!!!!! It's SOOOO good, oh my goodness, I have been listening to it nonstop. It's waaaay awesome and am glad I looked past everyone's obsession with her and got into it. Do highly recommend listening to it if you are one of the few people that haven't!
I went to Ikea earlier this week and got this cute new frame! I got the picture from one of my best friends, but she put it in a different frame, but I thought this would look so cute!!!!!! I also put young Johnny Depp in there because I found it in my room from my GAL-entine's Day, ahahahhaha. I also finally bought film for my instamax. It doesn't work great because my dad found it, but it still takes picture and they look really cute so I am really excited to finally use it!!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't blogged much, I don't know why I don't. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to talk about, just my outfit, which (for me) can't be the main topic of a blogpost. I will try, but don't want to force myself to make one because I want to want to make one, y'know??? Don't know if that made sense, but yeah!!! Hope you all have a great week =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.