꒰*ꏉ◡ꏉ*꒱ノ♡

1 comment
At this exact moment I feel excited for school. I'm in publications which means my name will appear in our school magazine and school yearbook and I find that very frickin' cool. I'm making my senior year memorable. I was stressed about 3 hours ago, but now that I have caught up on everything, I am feeling so energized. I am a senior. I took my senior portraits today. VERY awkward to the point where I looked cute, BUT the awkwardness may have made me look ugly. So sad. Hopefully they come out good!!! Senior. Year. Crazy.
Here's a picture of my little devil of a cousin. This picture has literally saved my life. SUCH A QT. I hope you all have a qt in your life! =^^=

1 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Haha love the bizarre hot dog selfie. And yay for a radical senior year! Yearbook is the bomb.

Powered by Blogger.