where this flower blooms

Leave a Comment
Patience. Oh, patience. One of my worst enemies. "Patience is a virtue." Very true, but very hard to follow through. Forgiveness. Or more like...letting go. These two aspects have been the things that I've been trying to achieve to become a better me. You'd think I'd be very patient considering I work with kids, but it's because I have to. In my own life, I have choices and a lot of the times I choose to say whatever I want without thinking. Which leads to the idea of letting go of things that aren't that serious and doesn't deserve attention. I'm a very stubborn and dramatic person. Sometimes it's fun, but sometimes it's not.
Anyways, I thought I'd mention a little bit of what I went through while taking a road trip to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming with my wonderful family. I also went to a few other places, but I have so many pictures i'm just going to break it into different parts. As most of you can probably tell, I have a deep appreciation for nature and wanting to experience it so being in this park was just incredible. I got to be able to see so much, there are no words of have awesome it was. Anyway, here's Yellowstone (and yes, I do very much love skies).

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.