☺Happy Days☺

3 comments



Hello everyone! This outfit was from Friday, a glorious happy day it became! First off, the jean jacket my sister bought from Urban Outfitters ($5 F I VE.), the dress (i stole from my sister) is from a cute vintage store we saw in downtown Fullerton, and black, high-top converse. It was my first time wearing red lipstick to school and it was SUCH a hassle because I had to check if it spread or if i accidently put it on my clothes or had to reapply it. Maybe I just need more practice, ahaha!


Well, last Friday my sister finally found if she got into UCLA and guess what...SHE GOT IN. We were both SO happy and jumped with joy (see what I did there ^^)! I am so very proud of her and knew she would get in because she worked very hard to have this opportunity to go to her dream school. I am going to miss her so much when she moves out, I don't know what I am going to do without her :( 



This outfit is from today! My sister and I went to LACMA for the 76478th time. I am wearing the jean skirt once again (it is one of my favorites okay!) which my sister found at a thrift shop. The shirt is also from a thrift store, but my sister added lace to the collar, which made it look even better! The boots are from H&M and my cute socks are from Arizona, at a Grand Canyon Souvenir Shop (absolutely in love with them)! My backpack, my sister also (she finds everything and I steal from her) found at a thrift store and it includes buttons from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Yoda, and Emblem3!

Yesterday I went to an Emblem3 concert! If you haven't heard of them, they're from the X-Factor and have a sort of pop/reggae sound. They are not necessarily a full on boy band, but around that area. They are pretty rad if I may say so myself. It was a free concert at Huntington Beach and it was absolutely mad. I have been to another concert of them and it that was also crazy. These fans are vicious! But they were so cool and amazing. 

Well, I hope you had a fantastic weekend! =^^=

3 comments:

Shelby said...

why are your outfits perfection?? teach me your ways!!

Anonymous said...

$5 for the denim shirt? $5 FOR THE DENIM SHIRT? Y'all have other worldly shopping powers. :D

Nataly said...

i'm going to miss you ): ): ): ): and ur qt giiiiiirl also we're making youtube videos this weekend PREPARE

Powered by Blogger.