It's a first.

2 comments
 Hello everyone! This is my new blog 'Lurking Cat'. My sister suggested that I make blog and I thought it was a cool idea! Today we went to the park to take some pictures for me to put on my blog. This was my outfit today (I am totally in love with the polka-dot skirt and white converse, I can't stop wearing them)!
We not only took pictures, but blew bubbles and tried to take those cool bubble pictures, but it did not go quite well, as you can see above.

The one on the left is my sister! This just describes our relationship basically (I can never take normal pictures, I feel awkward, meh).

I am really excited to start blogging, this is a totally new thing for me and it's so cool, I really like it so far! Have a fantastic day :)

2 comments:

Nataly said...

i love you baby sister :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is adorable :) I love your polka dot skirt :D And blowing bubbles looks like the most fun!!

Powered by Blogger.