✧*。ヾ(。・ω・。)ノ゙✧*。

2 comments
Hello beauties!!! Back here with a normal post and ready to ramble, muahhahahah. July is here and that means only 1 full month left till I have to start my senior year. Wowzaaaa. Senior year. Like I have said in previous posts, I just do not feel like a senior, more like a sophomore really. I don't think it's because of how mature or immature I am, I just genuinely don't feel like a senior!! I have had to write a college essay already (just as an assignment) and it's pretty frickin' scary thinking about the future. I don't know where it'll take me and it's very terrifying. That might actually be one of my biggest fears.....
Well, pushing that aside...!!! I have been in a sort of fight with my mind about my weight. Now, I don't care about my weight, it's just whatever, but then I DO CARE ABOUT IT. And it is not because of how other people will perceive me, but how I perceive myself. I am sometimes bothered by my stomach and fat close to my boobs. It just doesn't make sense to me. I don't want to care about my weight, but I do and it is the most frustrating thing ever. I have tried exercising, but I can never stay on an actual schedule so I never keep going. And another thing is, I HATE WORKING OUT!!! I don't like doing it and so I don't do it, but then I don't like my weight sometimes and it is just a huge cycle. Again, I don't like my weight because of other people, it is sincerely a me thing, I don't know. But it sucks because I don't know what to do!!!!! Anyways, below is a picture of where I walk and run sometimes. The flowers are very vibrant and very preeetttyyy!!
Ugh, you know what I did start doing? Drinking "healthy" smoothies because of my sister. She told me to make them with kale (SO L.A.), orange juice, and a ton of fruit and I actually like them....They literally go against everything I believe in because I refuse to be "L.A." and organic and all that crap. My sister has become that and it SICKENS me (sorry gnat!!). It's just that, people think it's easy to become organic and only eat non-GMO food, but it's not!!! Do you know how much that costs?!?!?! It's ridiculous, we have to pay to be healthy, awesome. I also understand the whole GMO thing, I mean we have billions of people on this Earth, but they may harmful to us in the future. The moral of this is the worlds just SUCKS, ahahhahaha.
I realized an obsession of mine.....I always take pictures of celebrities in an alien way, buahahahahha. It's the best thing ever!!! I actually made an album on my phone made for only these kinds of pictures, it's pretty hilarious. Below is Gabriela from High School Musical 2! Yes, I was watching High School Musical. The score is so catchy and I know all the words to the first movie's songs...thank you 11 year old Josselyn!!!!
So here is my outfit from yesterday! I only went to In-N-Out and the grocery store, but I always think "who cares if you're not going out, don't you get ready for yourself not other people?" so I sometimes do my eyeliner randomly and stufffff. I like to know I look cute. I don't think a lot of people realize that they may be getting ready for the wrong reasons....
 // top - H&M // skirt - thrifted // shoes - Forever 21 // phone case - Walmart for $2!!!!! (I also found out they sold this same case at Urban Outfitters and they probably sold it for like $20 MUAHAHAH I WIN)
Below is a little more detail picture of my outfit. I also took a little bag that I got for FREEE for subscribing to Teen Vogue, I WIN AGAIN. The subscription was only $10 for 2 YEARS!!!! I WIN AGAIN...AGAIN. I am also still obsessed with these shoes that I talked about in another post. My sister gave them to me and I haven't been able to actually wear them out a lot, because I barely go out, so when I actually do leave my cave, I wear them every time.
Since it is summmmaaaah, these flowers like to bloom and say hello to us and they are very, very pretty!!! Usually they're a darker purple than this, but I like these better!!! The apartments I live in are actually quite nice sometimes, but I mostly just kind of hate living here. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 9 YEARS!!!
Like I said, I have been practicing doing my eyeliner!! I like to do a wing so maybe that's why it's been taking me longer to learn..? But, yeah I do know how to do the just plain line on my eyelid, so YAYAYYY!! I thought it would be cool to do a little GIF here and you can see it a bit. Maybe I'll do these more often, I kind of really like them (the GIFs I mean)!!!!
Well, this weekend hopefully I get a new bathing suit and actually go out, ahahhaha. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend =^^=

2 comments:

Julia Paige said...

i absolutely adore your glasses and sandals!! cute blog! :)

Josselyn Palma said...

thank you so much!!!!! (✿◠‿◠)

Powered by Blogger.