LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN

Leave a Comment
Welcome back another post of "LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN". This segment of my blog is where I try to convince YOU to listen to a wonderful musician/band I have been loving recently. This one might be a bit different from my last posts of the segment, but all is well!!!

Today's musician/band I would like to introduce to you is: GABRIELLE APLIN
(from tumblr)
She is a singer-songwriter I recently discovered through Lewis Watson (I actually made a post on him here)!!! Her music is very similar to his and they actually have done a song together titled Droplets and it is just the loveliest song ever. Here are some basic facts about her...

  • 21 years old 
  • 1 album and 4 EPs
  • from England
  • plays guitar and piano
Her album, English Rain (album cover above), was released last year in May and is such an awesome album to listen to while you are just relaxing. Her voice is very smooth and touching and just very, very beautiful. My favorite song off her album is 'Please Don't Say You Love Me'. I find it so funny, even though it is quite sad because the next line she sings is "'cause I might not say it back". I kind of relate to it a bit because I am such a cynical and non-affectionate person, it seems like something that would happen to me because I am that type of person..maybe I should explain that in more detail in another post..ANYWAYS. Yes, that song is so so so sooo great!!!!! I am very positive that most of you will absolutely love her so much and I highly recommend that you all check her out. Here are some links that can help you get to know her better...
&&& I think those are the most useful and important links!!!! Well, I hope you enjoyed this little music post and reaaalllllyyyy!!!!! hope you all give her a shot, hope you had a great Wednesday =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.