LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN.

Leave a Comment
Hello great people of Earth! Today, I thought I would start a music section on my blog. I lalalalove sharing music and thought I would share some of that with you!

SO, today, I would love to introduce you to: Lewis Watson


What kind of musician? A singer-songwriter. I like to say he is the brother of Ed Sheeran.
Age? 20 years old.
From? The wonderful world of Britain. Or more specifically Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Albums? He hasn't come out with a complete, full album, but has come out with many songs/EPs. I don't know why he doesn't have an album because he has released many, many of his own songs and covers. He has 4 EPs that are all pretty great!
Discovered? He actually was discovered through the world of YouTube. He started an account named HolyLoowis 3 years ago. His covers of artists/bands like Bombay Bicycle Club, City of Colour, and Bon Iver started his career off. Then he started uploading videos of him singing originals and created a big movement towards his music career.
Where is he now? He is currently on tour promoting his, finally, first, studio recording album. 
Favorite song? What About Today (SUCH a sad and beautiful song.)
Uniquenessnessness? His music is very...calming. Basically, he is the kind of artist that you can listen to while on a relaxing day. (─‿‿─)

If ya wanna know more about him here are some links that would help! 
So, I hope you look him up and listen to him! He really is a great musician and one of my favorites at the moment (also he is a heart melterererer). Have a great night! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.