❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

2 comments
Hello gorgeous people!!! I know, I know. I haven't blogged in agesssss!!! And sadly, I do not have an excuse, just sheer laziness, AGAIN. I have been on a couple of adventures, but I never take pictures or blog about, sigh. Most of my time has been taken away by Supernatural. I am almost done so now my brain will let me rest and blog. Well, from now on I promise myself that I WILL blog more!!! I have some ideas in my head that I will be blogging soon and I am so excited to show all of you!! Anyways, my sister is moving out, sadly, soon. So, I will basically have my own room, which is very exciting for me!!!!! I have started decorating the room with a new desk my momma brought! So I thought I'd share with you what is on it and what surrounds it!
1.) Yesterday, my sister and I made necklaces made out of flour, salt, and water! I thought I'd make a creepy smily face one that can creep people out! 2.) AHHHH!!! These babies are one of my most prized possessions. If you don't recognize them, they are Luna Lovegood's Spectrespecs she uses in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I love them oh, so much. 3.) These are more of those necklaces my sister and I made with a shell necklace! 4.) More of those necklacessss 5.) Uhm, well this is my Harry Styles doll with tape wrapped around his head and a Harry Potter cape...yeah, don't ask. 6.) These are colored pencils, emergency pills, glue, water bottles, sister's drawings in an envelope, piggy bank, creepy singing cats, paint, and crayons! 7.) This is a cute Chinese fan my sister gave me (works very well, especially with the heat we've been having) and under it, it has a cute, little picture of Ezra and Rostam from Vampire Weekend and a post card painting by Fernand Khnopff. 8.) Right here, we have a bunny knick-knack, Sixteen Candles DVD (which I adore, steal my heart Michael Schoeffling), a cat knick-knack, stapler & hole punch, and lastly, a 2013-Happy Thoughts jar. My sister and I decided to create one of these and by the end of the year we will read all the little notes! 9.) Lastly, my electronics. My babies,  Kiwi the laptop and Harry the iPhone. No, it is not Harry Styles...ha...ha...OKAY YEAH IT IS, BYE.

Now here is my wall on top of my desk! 1.) Have to have a collage of One Direction, c'mon now! 2.) Little bird origamis my sister made hanging on the ceiling. 3.) Flower crowns and polaroid pictures! 4.) Yes, a Christmas light bulb. 5.) One of my sister's favorite paintings, that I do not know the artist, sadly.  Oh and I did not number is but I also have a pair pf Christmas tree sunglasses..I love Christmas okay. Well, those are all the things that I will have once my sister moves out! 
And this is my outfit of today! Didn't feel like smiling today, now you've seen my cynical side!!! Hahahaha. My shirt is actually a crop-top that I got at a shop named Cotton On -- favorite store at the moment. And skirt is from a thrift store!

Well, I hope you all have a great rest of Tuesday! Hopefully will blog soon =^^=

2 comments:

Shelby said...

stop it! cotton on is the greatest in the world!! and your One Direction things... dying over here! you are seriously the greatest! haha

Anonymous said...

You have a Harry Styles doll!!!! Awesomesauce.

Powered by Blogger.