\ (•◡•) /

1 comment
Hello fellow bloggers!!! This past weekend I have been to the wonderful Sequoia National Park!!!!!!!! It was SO beautiful. Nature surprises me sometimes. I cannot believe the beauty I saw last weekend. Here are some pictures we took:

Sadly, we did not experience seeing a live, moving bear :( BUT we did go into a cave and it was AWESOME.

I also got stung by a bee. IT HURT SO BAD. I have stepped on one before and it hurt, but I never got stung by a live bee. It was the worst pain ever. I was not happy about that 'adventure' as my father put it. (҂⌣̀_⌣́)ᕤ

Plus, this view was from the biggest rock ever (in the park). We had to climb for like 20 minutes uphill and I was not enjoying it at all. BUT, but, when we got up there. The view was literally, just, no words can explain it. It was amazing. I am so glad I got to experience something like that and am so glad that I live in a state with such beauty. THANK YOU CALI4NIA.

Oh and here's a picture of me at the top. Heh.

WELL, I hope all of you had great weekends (I know I did). If you live next to a national park or live a couple hours away from it, go visit. Take the opportunity because not all states have that privilege. =^^= 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is breathtaking! When I was in Georgia, my family and I did some brief hiking but there weren't views like that!! Phenomenal.

P.s. My dad and sister actually did see a bear cross the road while they were driving to the hiking trail. Scary!!

Powered by Blogger.