٩(●̮̃•)۶

Leave a Comment
Hello great bloggers! Today, I feel like talking about uniqueness and originality! 


For a while now, I have always wanted style my hair like Princess Leia from Star Wars, but I always thought that I couldn't work it! Well, I finally tried it out annnnd loved it!!! I wore it out shopping at the mall and noticed something. People were looking at me like I was some weirdo. That used to bother me (it has happened), but I realized, "Hey. Look at these people staring at you..THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME." & now I appreciate it. It makes me think that I am different from everyone else and I should take that in with positivity. At school, I hang out with people who are nothing like me. I realized that through the middle of the school year and it made me kinda depressed. None of them understand me, none of them share the same opinions, none of them dress like me. I don't exactly know why I started hanging out with them and I don't mean that in a rude way at all, but I just...never left! Of course, they're really nice people and I love them and such, but I don't know, I felt kinda lonely! Later on, I obviously realized that if it really bothered me, go hang out with people who are like you, but hm, guess it didn't really bother me enough to leave! Now, my point is...be creative and be yourself! I know lots of people who try too hard to fit in and they're never really themselves! It's good to love yourself and like who you are! I don't believe in "conceited people" because at least they like themselves and are happy with who they are! Being happy is something everyone should try to achieve by doing what they love! I have a friend who, every night on twitter, posts pictures of sayings/quotes/etc about loving yourself and being who you are! I find it so sweet and I know many people appreciate it. (She will actually in one my projects that will be coming soon. WEEE!)

Well, I hope that made you think a little and yeah! Thank you for those who read my posts, I really appreciate it and hope I bring something to your attention at least once =^^=


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.