(¬‿¬)

Leave a Comment
Hello wonderful people! Today, I thought I'd follow up on yesterday's post and explain a few things from my desk and a collage I have been working on! 

So first things first. In my room, we (my sister and I) have a few...well actually a ton of knick-knacks/tea cups & plates/jars. I have gotten an interest in jars very recently and am planning on starting a collection with them! I find jars to be just so useful and cute! These jars here have been marked for certain things. 
  1. The first one is one my sister made up. If you can't read it, it says "Do not take coins from here! For future travel plans!! UK, NYC, etc." My sister is big on going on adventures and decided to make a jar to save for future events. It's not going quite well, but it's the thought that counts! One day that money can get us ice cream or a very needed water bottle! Just because it's little, doesn't mean it's not usefuuuuuul. 
  2. The second jar is one my sister and I both put together. I made one for happy thoughts that happen through the year. My sister made another one for 2013 events so we won't forget about them. So, we just decided to put them together! We are supposed to read them at the end of the year and only at the end of the year, but we did take a sneak peek once and it was so much fun! It's really cool remembering things. It just brings me so much joy! If I ever feel very upset, I think these little memories can cheer me up quick :)
  3. These last 2 jars are mine I got a couple days ago. Like I said, I find jars very adorable and am starting to realize they can be a lot of help! I've put my flower crown (made out of real flowers) in one of them and markers in the other. It's a great way to keep organized!


Now moving on. This collage is going to be my "Inspiration Board". This was inspired by a youtuber named Tyler Oakley. He made a video a year ago (can watch it here) about a project he did with his roommate and I decided to make one! He basically just put inspiring things and how he wants his life to be on a board! Mine is a bit different from his, but has the same concept! I have been cutting out old magazines and putting whatever I find cute/funny or anyone I think is a babe or just things that I find memorable. It is obviously not finished, but I am very excited to see the finishing look!!! The reason I did this was because I thought it can cheer me up when I am feeling down and it can distract me from doing homework since it will be right above my desk! Great use of it, right???? Hahahah.


Well, that'll be all! I hope some of you will decide to make one and if you have already, I would love to see it!!! Have a great Wednesday =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.