く(^_・)ゝ

Leave a Comment
HIIIIIIIII BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! I am finally on Christmas break and it's been awesome lately. I have learned a lot since posting my last blogpost so here it goes:

THE 1975 CONCERT: As I have previously expressed how terrible that concert was, I have come to realize...ENJOY CONCERTS DAMN IT. Being in the front, isn't everything. Yes, it would totally frickin cool if your favorite artist is looking into your eyes or holding your hands, BUT if it's a concert filled with vicious teenagers, I suggest chilling in the back is the best choice. Ugh, concerts are so frickin awesome, just listening to some favorite songs with people who are there for the same reason: to enjoy THE MUSIC. You may even make cool ass friends while waiting in line or waiting for the concert to begin and maybe they'll become your best friends in the future!!!!! Don't just think about getting in the front and beating everyone, because at the end..it's all about THE MUSIC.

HeForShe - EMMA WATSON: Yes, I completely am aware of how late I am on this. See, the thing with me is, I don't block out all the news that I see, I totally understand what's going on (most of the time), but choose not to talk about it. It's difficult to express your opinion without having someone pounce on you, critiquing every word. Everyone has different opinions, but not everyone KNOWS that so, I usually just stay out of it, but tonight I feel like I should let you and my future self know what I have learned.
If you live in a rock and don't what this is about..Emma Watson went to a United Nations conference and made a speech about feminism. So many YAAAAYYYSSS and so many EEEEHHHHHHSSSS. Obviously, this is amazing publicity for this movement, BUT the things she addressed, not so amazing. Of course, she did say some awesome stuff, I mean I am iN LOVE with Emma Watson, she's pretty cool, but I read this article and really helped me breakdown some points in her speech. A LOT of people forget to include women of color and transgender women and so many different kinds of people when they're talking about feminism and that's what Watson forgot. She did mention people from all around the world, but didn't include transgenders and those who don't really identify themselves as man or woman. It's SO important to include every kind of person when trying to develop a movement.
Another point this article made was how Watson made it seem like men had to be INVITED to start joining this movement. It's not like we've tried informing men FOR YEARS about this, right????? She made it seem like we didn't want them to be in this and that's why men didn't want to believe in feminism, that we made it unwelcoming, not cool man. Men have to take an initiative and take it upon themselves to educate themselves about this. Oh yeah, now they're going to join because EMMA WATSON, HERMIONE GRANGER invited them. It just all doesn't make sense to me. I may have slid over this, didn't address everything and made it vague, but you get gist. This article is pretty awesome, but if you see any flaws, please, please, please let me know.

DECEMBER: Christmas is just around the corner and I'M FREAKING OUT. I need to get presents, but I don't even know if I have enough money for everyone and they're all so important. WHYYY must this happen to me!?!?! I got $95 from working at the election polls last month and it's all going to the presents..sadness, but happiness at the same time. I LOOOVEEE thinking of great gifts to buy people, even when it's stressful sometimes, so it's exciting, but MEHHHHH.

NEW PROJECT: I am going to be doing a photoshoot pretty soon with my friends and the theme I chose was: SELFYS. See, I find selfys so pleasing. A person who uses one as an icon on one of their social media platforms or actually posts one IS SOOOOOO BRAVE!!! They feel so confident of themselves and feel SO PRETTY that they are happy enough to share this feeling with the rest of the world. How amazing is that?!?!?! It's going to be light and pink and fairy dust, very girly, but very inspiring I'm hoping. Hopefully it'll come soon, but I'm going to practice editing and maybe making a video, so it'll take time, BUT IM VVVERYYY EXCITED!!

Well, that's pretty much all the things I have on my brain so far, so here are some recent pictures and BYE CUTIES!!! =^^=
 The most annoying and cutest chick evaaaa <3333
 One of my inspirations for my new project: MEEEE hahahahaha
I made candles and crayon lipsticks last weekend, HOW COOL?!?!!?!?
The two best people in my life, mom and me...JUST KIDDING HAHAHA of course my mom and sister.
Our gingerbread houses we made from our end of the semester and christmas party my friend and i had!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.