Impossible List

2 comments
So, I was creeping on Jacqueline's blog a few days ago and discovered her Impossible List where she has a page dedicated to things she wants to try out and do and I just thought it was brilliant!!!! She got her inspiration from this page and it's just an awesome thing?? It's sort of like a bucket list, but Jacqueline separated each task into categories (life, health and fitness, travel, etc.) and also put the dates to when she completed the task. So here's my impossible list (FOREWARNING: I wrote this back in summer, but never posted it for some reason so, these things are kind of outdated, but I think are still relevant. I'll keep adding things and look back on it):


Life

  • get tattoos
  • bring back nose piercing 8/1/16
  • cut off all of my hair
  • get bangs 25/11/15
  • read one book a month
  • keep blogging forever
  • go skydiving
  • go ziplining
  • get another pair of glasses
  • get your own apartment (ALONE)
Health

  • eat meat twice a week/mostly raw vegan
  • become vegetarian
  • become vegan
  • stretch everyday
  • do the front splits
  • make mom's special recipes
  • make mom's special recipes, but vegetarian style
  • learn to surf
  • learn to skateboard
College

  • join an organization
  • get scholarships throughout four years
  • get butt tattoo
  • go to a college party (lol)
  • get an internship
  • get a job
  • get good, reasonable, you're happy with them grades
  • get a house with friends
  • become EDUCATED
Travel

  • visit 50 states
  • visit all 7 continents
  • go on a safari
  • visit Costa Ricaaaa
Events to go to

  • Lollapalooza
  • Summer Olympics
  • Burgerama
  • Beach Goth

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

This is wonderful. What a cool idea! I need to make my own impossible list, cuz I seriously dig this. And skateboarding: yes. Always wanted to learn but never got around to it :(

Josselyn Palma said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy I did it, you should definitely make one. I'm still learning [to skateboard], but it's suuupppeerrr fun!!!

Powered by Blogger.