change of heart

2 comments
Is it just me or is it super difficult to write about yourself? I guess I just have so many thoughts going through my head that I want to put down but don't know how and in what order. For one of my finals, I have to write about my family origin and it's a huge spectrum, I don't know how I want to tell my story!!! I've been sitting here all day, unable to put my thoughts into words. It's annoying. I've just been jamming to Deerhunter, Justin Bieber, and Wavves all day while watching That 70s Show and youtube videos every once in a while. I wish I could sleep all day, but I just have to get through this paper and then I'm done with my first semester of college. JUST LIKE THAT!!! I feel like it's been longer, but it's only been a semester, crazy. Hopefully this winter break I will be crafting and blogging more and selling my clothes on depop. I'm hoping it works out because I really need the money, hahaha. I'll let you guys know when it's all up with stuff and maybe you'll find something!! I have so much clothes that I need to get rid of so let's hope it all goes well. I'm actually leaving home pretty late, this Sunday, even though I could've went home Tuesday, but oh well. Home isn't going to be very exciting because that small town barely has anything to do. Hopefully I'll get my license and hang with friends and stuff.
---> Response to this because, like always, I neglected this post. I am currently at home, just laying on my bed. First semester of college = DONE! Crazy. I ended up writing about my anxiety and family issues for my essay, which I hope I did well on...Anyways, my depop is yakogirlz (sort of a long story with friends) and I've only put a few stuff up if ya wanna have a look! Just things I don't wear anywhere and they're in pretty good condition! So winter break. Here's my list that I hope I get to do over the FIVE WEEKS I am here:

  • make pom pom earrings
  • craft anything
  • get an acai bowl
  • sell all of my clothes
  • blog way more
  • take pictures everyday
  • talk to brother everyday
  • hang out with friends
  • get ears pierced
  • get nose pierced
That's all I have so far, but I think I'll add more later. 
Also, I went to Amoeba today and bought the album that explained high school for me...Come of Age - The Vaccines. Ugh. UGh. UGH!!!! SO GOOD!!! Most of this album reminds me so much of my mentality in high school, it's so cool. I don't like thinking back at that time, but this album makes me think of how much I've grown and how much less cynical I am (still cynical though..aren't we all???). You've gotta listen to this. I got it on vinyl and am so excited to hear it, although I have to wait five weeks because I left it back in SF :-))) I couldn't bring it because too much of a hassle, so so SO sad. But seriously I love The Vaccines, they have not disappointed me in any of their albums.
To end this little update, here's some pictures I took before I left SF.
Okay. If you ever visit SF please look around the neighborhoods and admire the beautiful houses and nature. That is definitely one thing I would recommend because these streets are filled with beauty.
 Friends being weirdos.
 Friends on the bus.
 5/6 of SF family being a bit awkward because we were fighting about taking a picture.
Outfit of the night: jacket that I always wear - thrifted // rose choker - DIY // Deathly Hallows necklace - found // shirt - FIDLAR concert // skirt - thrifted // tights - old // shoes - Vans // Snape button - Whimsic Alley // Perfect Attendance button - given to // grandma button - found at FIDLAR concert // (been trying to wear more jewelry)
This loser didn't want to take a picture with the creepy monkey so we took one with it in the background instead..smh. Union Square during the holiday season is craaazzzyyyy.
Well, there's a bit of an update and stuff. I will talk to you guys soon =^^=

2 comments:

melody said...

you're so cute and i especially love that photo of you friends on the bus! your outfit that night was awesome!! great post, you're really cool :)

- themellowpeach.blogspot.co.uk

Josselyn Palma said...

Aw thank you so much!!!

Powered by Blogger.