figuring it out

10 comments
I'm sad. My creativity has no time to shine anymore. My days have become a routine and it's kind of bringing me down. Here's what I do on a work day:

  • Wake up
  • go to class
  • eat
  • work
  • eat
  • homework
  • sleep.

Here's what I do on a non-work day:

  • Wake up
  • go to class
  • eat
  • go to classes
  • eat
  • homework
  • sleep.

It seems simple, BUT I ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!! I never have a good few hours in order to make something on my journal or frickin' make a creative blogpost, it's so annoying. On the weekends I like to explore or rest my body and on Sundays, you guessed it..HOMEWORK!! I guess I can try to be more sufficient, but I like to make things when I am in the mood and know I have a few hours to kill, not when I have a certain amount of time..y'know? It's a drag. SO, today I'm going to spend a little time that I finally have to create a short list of ways to be more sufficient. Hopefully this not only helps me, but you, too!! (Alright, alright. I misspelled sufficient on my picture, THIS IS A HUGE EXAMPLE ON HOW CRAZY I AM THESE DAYS.)
  1. Sometimes you need to turn off your phone or just delete your distracting apps in order to get shiiiitttt done!!!!
  2. Maybe setting times on when you are supposed to be done with something can help make you work faster.
  3. Friends can be a huge distraction, especially for me, so try to be alone for a certain amount of time.
  4. Eating healthy can boost up your energy and make you not tired throughout the day so you won't feel the need to take naps!!!
So hopefully I will keep these tips in mind so that I will be able to create more stuff!!! Hope you all are happy and healthy. =^^=

10 comments:

Annika said...

I like what you made, and I totally understand! I hope you manage to find some way to make time!

WonderGoth

Adele said...

cannot tell you how good it feels to remove the time-wasting apps off your phone, srsly good for creativity. Also having blocks of time when you don't use it to make something by hand may also help :)

http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

A said...

yes i feel you! I hope you're able to find the time to do what you want!

Aida
x

KidisAlright

Unknown said...

Aaayyy, I was eating an orange while eating this. Got the healthy part down (kind of).

Josselyn Palma said...

Thank you!! Let's hope this helps me hahahahah

Josselyn Palma said...

Yeah!! I've done it a few times and it helps soooo much.

Josselyn Palma said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! Thanks!!!

Josselyn Palma said...

Hhahahahaha, yes man!!!!

Unknown said...

I feel this post hard, sometimes it's so important to sort your shit out and get stuff done! I hate routine X www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

Josselyn Palma said...

Seriously!! Ya gotta put your foot down sometimes hahahah.

Powered by Blogger.