i heard it through the grapevine

10 comments
In honor of Record Store Day yesterday, here's my collection of vinyls, plus the new wonderful items I got yesterday:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
An exclusive Star Wars vinyl I got yesterday that has two songs, March of Resistance and Rey's Theme. For a non-Star Wars fan, this is probably not worth it, but as a Star Wars fan..THIS IS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER!!!!! It's so damn fun to listen to and look at that vinyl!!!! So much detail!!!!!!
 7 inch -Family of the Year - Make You Mine
I got this one for free because I spent too much at Amoeba yesterday hahahaha, but what a coincidence I got this because in Boyhood, Family of the Year sing such a beautiful for it and I love it!!!! Too bad it's not on here.
 Best Coast - Two unreleased songs from California Nights...PRETTY COOL.
 The Garden - The Life and Times of a Paperclip
GREEN VINYL!!! But sadly I only paid $10 for it and it's pretty beat up so I can't really listen to it....but still cool ahhahaha, I'll frame the vinyl soon.
 The Growlers - Hung at Heart
Best Coast - California Nights
7 inch - Twin Peaks - In the Morning/I Got Your Money
ORANGE!!!! I got this at their show and love it.
 FIDLAR - Too
 The Orwells - Disgraceland
 One Direction - Four
My sister got this for me and I almost cried, hahaha, oh the good 'ole days of this band.
 The Vaccines - Come of Age
THIS ALBUM IS EVERYTHING. I've talked about it before so I'll leave it at that.
 Authentic Sound Effects
I bought this because it was only $1 and thought it'd be so cool to hear different sounds hahahah. It has like a football team, animals, etc. SO COOL.
 Local Natives - Gorilla Manor
 Temples - Sun Restructured 
 The Beatles - 1962-1966
My sister """"loaned''''' me this, but we'll see in the future....hahahahah.
 Skaters - Manhattan
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
I'm trying to get all of their albums and I'm only missing one!!!!!!!
 Vampire Weekend - Contra
AND THE ONE AND ONLY.....
Across The Universe
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I have been wanting this for so long, but it never existed and yesterday this came out AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! It is soo..vverryryryryryeeyyyy.... BEAUTIFUL. Hopefully this describes how happy and excited I am about this one.
Those are all of them!!! I put some descriptions on them, but all of these are awesome and deserve a listen. They are all my favorite albums. Hope you all are happy =^^=

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing collection of records!!! I especiallyy love the Star Wars ones you got for Record Store Day - how cool. x

Josselyn Palma said...

Thanks!!!! Yeah, that one is just the cooooolest thing ever, man.

Adele said...

Amazing collection, love listening to Best Coast and Vampire Weekend, can't wait to see this record collection grow <3

secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

Josselyn Palma said...

Yesss, they're so awesome!!! Thank you and me too!!!

Ellie Burns said...

ok so that star wars vinyl is the best thing i've ever seen!!!!!!! love this post, makes me want to get my records out now x

Josselyn Palma said...

RIGHT?!?!?! I could not resist from getting it. Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Omg you got so many amazing things I can't deal! THAT STAR WARS VINYL YAS
britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

Josselyn Palma said...

I KNOOWWW!!!! It will forever be so cool to have. Thank you!!!!

. said...

I can't express how much I adore your blog and oh my god the Star Wars vinyl! I have a record player at home but the only records we own are a muppets show one I found in my grannys house and the Jaws theme. x
fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

Josselyn Palma said...

You are toooo sweet!!! Thank you!! Record players are so much fun to have, it's so funny how you have those two, I bet the Jaws theme sounds cool!!! Hahahhaha

Powered by Blogger.