true affection

4 comments
My weekly blogpost resolution is going to be very tough. Because I want to get really good grades, I will now devote my time, hard-work, and HEART to do well. I have to learn how to balance blogging and school work, which means, posts that won't have original pictures and that aren't very creative/DIY and maybe short (like this one).
Anyways, enough with boring explanations, I wanted to talk about green. And nature. And good energy. And my class. I'm currently taking a California Culture class (I'm mean, are u even surpriiiiised) and I'm so excited about it. I'm hoping to learn a lot of details about California and its beauty. We're currently reading John Muir's My First Summer in the Sierra and it's kind of slow so far, but I really want to love it because he's a very important guy when it comes to nature. He's the owner of the Sierra Club and saved Yosemite AND Sequoia National Park!!!!!! #WOW!!!!!
Relating to nature, this morning my friends and I went skating (we're still learning) to a farmer's market and decided to take a lil adventure to Park Presidio, where we ended up at Fort Point and near Golden Gate Bridge. It was an amazing view and so goddamn refreshing. It's so important to go take a hike or a small walk around nature and greenery often. Plants have so much good energy, it's really good to surround yourself with it. Try to buy more plants for not only outside, but inside your room/place!! It'll surround you with positive energy (which sounds lame, but it's true)!! Explore your nearby greenery, especially when you're stressed. Take a lil break and breath in the nature. =^^=
MY FRIEND'S GOT ME THIS CUTE ASS BOARD FOR MY BDAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

these photos are soo prwetty! Loving that board, I wish I could skate but theres honestly no where I could go around where I live unlike California! x

Josselyn Palma said...

thank you!!! and really?? that's so interesting, we really just go around on sidewalks or empty parking lots, just somewhere smooth!!

charcuterieshawty said...

this summer i met a boy who made me fallllllll in luvvvv with earth and the greens (and him) and i just want to see everything now it's amazing how just being outside feels, so so so important

curls🌹coffee - http://curlsncoffee.blogspot.ca/

Josselyn Palma said...

aw how sweet!!!!! i'm glad he showed you that, it IS so important to go outside and feel the nature aiiirrrrr. makes ya feel good!! :-)

Powered by Blogger.