GALENTINE'S DAY 2014

Leave a Comment
Heeeeelloooo babes!!!!!!! Valentine's is finally over, hope you all are in a chocolate coma, I am ~.~ My day was very tiring, funny, and ~*~*~*~*~fantastic~*~*~~**~. GAL-entine's Day went VERY well, even tho people bailed (I have the worst luck with people bailing, not that I blame them for having issues, but it always happens to me!!!!!). I did not document the whole day because I forgot to take pictures of everything, I'm such a dope. BUT I did take these 3 so I hope they kind of catch the glamorous night???
Here are a few of the stuff we used to make our crafts. We made cute victory pennants and earrings!!!! They all came out so cute~*~**~*~~~. The third picture is our finished pennants, I LOOOOVE THEM SO MUCH. We also watched awesome 90s movies (10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That, and Cry Baby). I LOVE 80s/90s MOVIES SO MUCH, THEY ALWAYS WARM MY HEART. It was so great to watch 2 movies I haven't seen (I've watched 10 Things I Hate About You) from the 90s and I absolutely adored them. Please please please take the time to watch them, you seriously will not regret it.
My very creative friend (who has a blog as well) came over with a cute ass crown. She is literally the coolest person I know. Can't handle her cool-ness.
GAL-entine's Day seems like a day where you trash boys and yell "FUCK YEAH GIRLS!!!", but I didn't really see it that way. I always thought that Valentine's Day is just some dumb holiday that shouldn't exist, but not because I'm bitter that I don't have a boyfriend. I just think that people should be reminded that they love each other everyday. Although, I did learn something from a friend of mine. She said that Valentine's Day is a day to show your luver HOW MUCH you love them. Like the gifts or the things you do that day. I guess that is a reasonable explanation for this day, but I still find it useless. GAL-entine's Day is an event that reminds us that your friends will always be there for you and that you don't need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy. In today's society, having a partner is emphasized a lot, I.E. "you're a loser if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend" "you should have your first kiss by the age of 15" "you're either lonely or loved on Valentine's Day". Things like that are the issues of society because although they may be small, it's those tiny tiny tiny things that shift the course of society.
I hope you all had a great 14th of February and didn't feel "lonely" because again, you will always have your friends and yourself =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.