✧(๑✪д✪)۶ㅂ٩(✪д✪๑)✧

Leave a Comment
RAMBLING TIIIIME. I love being in one of those moods where I just want to blog and it's even better when I have an outfit that I haven't posted, yes. This outfit was probably from like a week or two ago. I just get distracted and forget I have these and post them, ahahahhaha. ANYWAYZZZ, I have had a lot in my mind, learning new things and ideas and I am in need to drop them all here.
First off, I AM GOING TO SEE MILEY CYRUS IN CONCERT. Yes, it's happening, last minute thing because it sounded like so much fun. She is definitely a crazy ass, but if you have taken the time to listen to her album, Bangerz, you would know it is a lot of fun!!!!! You can just party to it so I have nosebleed seats, but who cares, it's going to be awesoooooome!!! I really don't like to get into the topic of Miley Cyrus because there are so many pros and cons with her, but after her little show with Robin Bitch, she kind of went off the road to me. Lately, she has been pretty calm, for her level, and so her concert seems like a blaaaaast. {IT'S THIS THURSDAY YEEEEEEEY)
{Preparing for her show by sticking out my tongue, ahahahhahahahhahahhahaha} OKAY, I don't think I have talked about my genius plan on how to get over a crush on my blog. SO, let's say you are crushing on this guy/girl and you just know you will never get together or it's an obsession you NEED to get over. Well, I have got a pretty good idea for you...PICTURE THEM POOPING. I swear, it works 90% of the time. Isn't pooping so gross, why would you want to picture some cute person doing it? Yeah, so now once you've pictured it, that's the only thing you can imagine. Them pooping. All you see when looking at their face...is them pooping. Sounds creepy, but efficient. "Aw, he's so cu-" NO, REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU, THINK OF THEM POOPING. If you want to get over them, the subject of "pooping" is the way to go. 
Now there are some cases (that 10%) where pooping isn't even a big deal when that person is just over the top CUTE/HOT. && for those situations, I am sorry, but you are stuck with the crush. Those people should be on my A-list babes chart probably. 

PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL CUTE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE PICTURED THEM POOPING (most likely celebz):
  • HARRY STYLES - DAMN
  • ALEX TURNER - WELL SHOOT
  • EZRA KOENIG - WOW HE'S STILL CUTE
  • DYLAN O'BRIEN - DAMN IT HE'S HOT, EVIL (teen wolf reference) AND POOPING
  • MATT SMITH - HE'S THE FREAKING DOCTOR...well was :'(
  • JARED PADALECKI - LOOK AT HIS ARMS
Those are just the few souls who makes your mind not give a crap what they're doing, they're still gooooood lookin'. If that person, who is still cute even when you picture them pooping, is from school, then you are completely screwed because you have to see them every. single. day. Whereas a celebrity, it is not as creepy to picture them naked or pretend to have a relationship with them.....right?

// dress - cotton on (& stolen from lovely sister...sorry Gnat :-)) // necklace - found // socks - walmart // shoes - thrifted // jacket - thrifted //
I made these googly eye earrings and those two buttons (can't really see the one behind Harry snorting out glitter). 
Oh one more thing. Heath Ledger is gone. I have known this for a while now, of course, it's been 6 years (heart breaking). Every time I think about this, it makes me VERY upset and today was one of those days. Man, just 10 Things I Hate About You, Brokeback Mountain, The Dark Knight....HOW CAN YOU NOT CRY?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! He's so cute and perfect even though he over dosed ughhhhhhhh. I just had to share my sadness to you all because Heath Ledger. 
On this VERY sad note, goodbye, I am going to go cry now =^^;=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.