⊂((・▽・))⊃

2 comments
SO: my life has been hectic since the last time I blogged. Didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted and also didn't realize how much has happened SINCE THEN. I haven't told you about my new car wtf!!!!! YEAH MAN, I got a friiiickiiiin' car. There were a lot reasons why we got it so quickly, I am not just a greedy brat...sometimes, ahahahhaha. bUT YEAH. I am glad to introduce you to: LUNA VAGINA PALMA!!!! Reason for name: Luna (first name) - My faaaaavooooorite name in the entire universe / Vagina (middle name) - Because it fit well, she's red, and feel like she needed a name that just screamed "YES!!!" / Palma (last name) - it's my last name of course hehehehhehehehe. Here's my dad and I being cute in Luna, muahahahhahah.
Well, last week or the week before that, my family from Georgia came to visit!!! I was quite nervous because they are very Christian and my sister had a bad incident with my uncle so I wasn't very comfortable around him (it was a religious thing). Although I felt that way, when they arrived, it wasn't so bad!!! I hung out with my cousins, caught up with them and fell in love with their 6 year old sister (CUTEST THING EVER), and went to Disneyland!!!!!! It was great to see them and chiiiiill with them because I don't have a lot of cousins here close by that I can actually talk to so, it was nice to have a normal cousin bonding time that I don't get often.
I ordered the cuuutessssst buttons from the pulp girls and I am completely in looooooove with them. They have the cutest stuff ever and I really do recommend checking some of it out (I think I have mentioned them before). I waited 4 weeks for them (because they're handmade right when you order them) and when they arrived, tears filled up.
SOOOOOOO. This weekend was finally Vidcon!!! I made a post about last year's Vidcon here, which I just read and hopefully my posts have improved since then, ahahahahahah. Vidcon is just a convention filled with YouTube EVERYTHING. Not only do youtubers go, but "viners" go (people who make vines, just clearing that ahahhaha) and people who are just well-known on the Internet. Well-known Internet people meet their "fans" or viewers or whatever and their also well-known Internet friends. Sadly, this year we did not get tickets because it was a very expensive year, but we still went and had such a great time!!!!!! Here is my outfit for Day 1:



// DROWNERS shirt worn as a dress - concert // jean jacket - thrifted // shoes (GIVEN BY MY AMAZING SIIISTERRR) - Buffalo Exchange, but originally from Forever 21 // choker - handmade // cat, 'Eat My Shorts', and Jon Snow buttons - (in same order) thrifted, bought at Marina & the Diamonds concert, the Pulp Girls //
I started making chokers and loooovvveee them!!!!! I've made around 3 and am so happy they're DIY/cheap. I didn't take pictures of my other outfits for day 2 and day 3 because I'm lame, but this one was my favorite so that's cool!!!!!
Since we didn't get passes, all we did was walk around and sit, looking for our favorite youtubers, which was pretty successful. Although, most pictures were like the one above, while the person was being rushed somewhere else, it was still A LOT of fun to hang out with best friends and at least get a glimpse of the people we see through a screen. Y'know?
Some youtubers were actually nice enough to come out and meet people!!!! This is Jim and he is one of the sweetest youtubers eveeeeerrr!!!!!!!! He was like a building compared to me and I was just sososososososooso happy I got to meet him. It may sound lame to some of you, this whole convention for YouTube, but it was really great and I had lots of fun. Now, the Internet is taking over. People may not want to accept that, but it's happening. I have met some of my best friends on the Internet, gotten to know people more over the Internet, am able to release my feelings through the Internet. I can agree it can increase social anxiety, but for the most part, I feel like the Internet has many positive attributes. There's my little rant over the Internet, ahahahhha.
On the second day of Vidcon, a nice older lady actually gave us a pass!!!!!!! We literally were sososososoosoooooo happy, so the third day we were able to switch off and check out the inside of the event (this is a picture of last year's badge and this year's badge). Later on, on the third day (last year, they only had 2 days, but this year THEY ADDED ANOTHER DAY!!!) was Vidcon Prom, the last event of the convention. We reaaallyyyyy wanted to go, so we decided to look around and ask people who were leaving if there was any way we could have their pass (useless after everything is over) and WE WERE ABLE TO GET THEM. We were so happy and so as a last goodbye, we went to the prom!! People actually dressed up and it was the cutest thing ever.
Here's our "prom" picture ahahahahahhah. We had a great time, even tho I couldn't feel my feet at the end of each day. I am so glad to have been able to spend 3 whole days with these losers. It was well worth everything and hopefully we actually get passes for next year!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend =^^=

2 comments:

Priya said...

congrats on your new car girl! that is super exciting stuff. I got a new car (well, also my first car everrrr) last year after I graduated college. I literally feel like I could road-trip anywhere now. looks like you're having a fun Summer so far!!

♥ perfectly Priya

Josselyn Palma said...

thank you so much!!!! yeah, after i get my license i'm going to go ccrazyyyyy, ahhahahaha. hope your summer is going well!!!! :)

Powered by Blogger.