ε=٩(●❛ö❛)۶

Leave a Comment
Teen angst has been so real lately and it's very irritating. High school is ending and it's ending with a big bowl of anxiety, sadness (not the "I will miss my friends" sad (yet)), and annoying-ness. There's only a handful of people who have not irritated me and it's pretty bad. Being a teenager kind of really sucks sometimes, hahahaha, but it's also the best time (to me).

My friends and I last weekend went on a little trip to the arcade, possibly my favorite place around, and it was so fun to go out with them. I think staying inside too much really emphasizes my anxiety so going outside has really helped decrease it. It's one of my ways to just forget about everything that scares me. Here are a few picturesssS (with commentary as always):
My outfit was pretty cute that day, but taking pictures these days of them (my outfits) is soooo hard because (1) my brother hates doing it (2) he doesn't care for them (3) which leads to bad pictures (4) nO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT!!!!! It's probably one of the most annoying things to me at the moment.
So we went inside this very cute photobooth and after taking pictures, I took advantage of the beautiful lighting inside. We came out pretty cute.
One of my favorite pictures of that night (and I didn't even take it, so sad). This duckling deleted a picture I took of her without telling me and it made me realize how much I hate it when people delete pictures I take, hahahahah. I already told her about this so no hard feelings, but honestly, my pictures are my little tiny piece of art so when I like a picture and it disappears, I HATE IT!!!! I have never been really super into art or never really wanted to make it, but when that side of me comes out, it's pretty strong, if that makes sense?
Speaking of my little art, I love editing pictures. I think I've talked about this before, but it's just so cool to see a picture of mine transform into this cool look. I've only been doing blue and pink tints because I absolutely love how they look.
This view was awesome. It's great to see a part of the world in this kind of view.
Random, but here's a little rant I made around 2 weeks ago and I thought I should post it so...
I don't CHOOSE to be sad. I don't CHOOSE to isolate myself. It just happens. Do you really think I want to stand all by myself? Not be part of the conversation? Feel like a total downer? NO. I do not choose to be sad and upset. It is so difficult when people do not TRY to understand what you are going through. Like I said in my previous post, I don't believe we can understand each other fully, BUT that does not give someone the right to be completely rude and thoughtless when you are in one of your funks. They think it's some easy and self-doing emotion we go through, but IT'S NOT. Please, always try to be kind towards a person who is upset, even if you don't know why. We need comfort. We need someone to be there even if we say we don't. Maybe I shouldn't say 'we' because it's not everybody, but that's sure how I feel.

So yeah!!! Those are a few pictures I took and I also took some this weekend, but I shall share those on the next post. Hope you guys are glowing with happiness and are treating yourselves well. You are all great people, don't forget that. =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.