( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )

2 comments
LITTLE BY LITTLE...THE CHAAANNGGEEE IS HAPPENING. This week I started packing a few boxes to send up north and it's so crazy? My room is becoming more and more bland, ready for my brother to boy it up, hahahha. Packing shoes, my precious Harry Potter movies, Clementine (my record player!!!!), and my vinyls!!!!! Agh. Packing has made me forget about my anxiety and more on the exciting new adventures i'll be hopping on. That's what I have to keep my mind on or else I might just stay...hahahah. It's been pretty hard accepting the fact I won't see my family's face everyday anymore, but I think the world has hit me with situations every time I get sad that remind me why I'm going over there, which is pretty great - Thanks, Universe!!! Okay, typing this up is actually giving me anxiety now so I gotta stop.
I GOT NEW CRYSTALS!!!! They are so beautiful and so full of energy, I can't wait to put them in my apartment!!!! We've got, from left to right, Rock Crystal, Rose Quartz, Aragonite Star Cluster, Yellow Calcite, and Ametrine. They're sooooo beautiful!!!! I already had the Rock Crystal and Rose Quartz, but I decided to get three more in order to receive more positive energy for college. Here's some quick facts of each of them:

  • Rock Crystal: for your entire body; organizing/harmonizing effect when in contact with your body; quickly restores a more balanced energy; establishes calmness and clarity
  • Rose Quartz: for your heart; reduces aggressive/aggravated conditions; effective healing caused my emotional stress; needs to be balanced with other calming/stabilizing stones
  • Aragonite Star Cluster: for your entire body; heals the Earth; relieves anger/resentment; helps release issues of past and present
  • Yellow Calcite: for your solar plexus (or stomach area); enhances intellect; cleanser of energy; gives insight on how to solve a situation; increases personal power
  • Ametrine: for the crown (I'm not entirely sure about this); spiritual growth and awareness; enhances creativity; strengthens immune system; haling of body, mind, and soul
I also made these three cute buttons last week and I'm pretty proud of them!!!! I got inspiration by this video!!! Oh and also here's a picture of my crystals + buttons with the BEAUTIFUL Charlie Hunnam. The light looked cool and Charlie Hunnam is BEAUTIFUL and it just looked like a cute picture!!!
SO, yes. I am VERY behind on blogposts. I am moving Thursday and it's been quite hectic getting all my crap together. SOOO much has happened and I haven't had the heart and motivation to type it all up. I would get very emotional. I hate posting things..kind of like this, where it doesn't have as much content as I want. I don't like half-assing my posts..SOOO, hopefully once I move in and get settled I will catch up. Here's a few sentences/words that explain what has happened in the past couple of weeks: SURPRISE HARRY POTTER THEMED GOING AWAY PARTY, saying goodbyes, empty room, so much anxiety, tears, and excitement!!!! My next post will either be "YOU" or an update and hopefully it will be soon!!! Hope you all are doing absolutely fantastic, love u all =^^=

2 comments:

victory said...

Duuuuude, I'm so excited for you on your huge new adventure because, boy, what an adventure it's gonna be! I'm sending so much positive vibezzzz to you right now, good luck with everythang, girl!! (also, loving the new header!)

vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

Josselyn Palma said...

Thank you so much, Victory, it means a lot!!! u rock my soooxxxx off!!!!

Powered by Blogger.