♫꒰・◡・๑꒱ゞ

4 comments
First week of college: COMPLETE. Man oh man, it's been kind of a tough week for my body because of how much anxiety I've been getting. I have morning anxiety!!! And it's the worst thing ever!!!!!!! I try to calm down and breath, but for some reason my brain and body just won't settle down. Well, I don't really want to talk about that so here are some pictures of one of the last time my friends and I hung out for a while. 
I definitely miss this bunch. I see one of them everyday, but the other two are such great friends and it sucks not being able to hang out with them. We had some hilarious moments and hopefully we talk/see each other soon/often. So yeah, I just wanted to share those, I'll probably have another post like this soon. Hope you all have had a great week!!! =^^=

4 comments:

Shelby said...

girl, you are literally the coolest. and the first semester of college is always anxiety filled. just remember that soon the it will become routine, and all the sudden you will realize that you are like a full blown college student, and super bad ass!

Josselyn Palma said...

Hahahha thank you!!! And yes I hope my anxiety goes down this week, it's good to know this is all normal!!!

. said...

These photographs are all so gorgeous and your blog header is perfect in every way! x
fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

Josselyn Palma said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Powered by Blogger.