(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

2 comments
I've missed blogging so much, y'all. I think a big thing that's holding me back is not having a good camera, I don't know why. I think it's because my phone does not capture the beauty of everything and it's just missing that UMPHHH. Anyways, I hope you all are doing fantastic!!! Week three has begun and it's been so so so fun!! I've been getting along with my roommates, even becoming friends, I've been visiting places in SF, and been making new memories!!! It's awesome having good friends around to keep you from falling down in a pit called "HOMESICK". It's been trying to creep up on me, but I shall prevent it. I WILL WIIIN!!! Well, here's an accumulation of the past 2 weeks' adventures:
So, I'm really loving my school, it's actually so frickin' pretty!!! There's flowers everywhere, strawberries growing in front of where I live, trees, it's just awesome. When you're walking around, you don't have to see some ugly campus, so I'm super happy to be living here.
Also, we basically have our own venue here, where usually little bands play!!! It's called "The Depot" and it's so cool!!!! We saw Adult Books here (who are from my home, Orange County) and I recently found out they're touring with Tijuana Panthers (who I don't listen to, but have heard of them a lot) and The Garden (WHO I DO LISTEN TO!!!), what!?!?!?! Also Twin Peaks played here over the summer (so sad I wasn't here for that)!!!!! And if you're into him, G Eazy, too!!!! So, basically our school is super ~*~*~hip~*~*~**~
This is a lake across from us!!
Apparently, San Francisco has a name for the fog, 'Karl the Fog'. So, I guess here's a picture of him, ahhahaha. It was crazy, it was pretty hot before we got on the Muni (underground transit) and when we got off it (which was around 30 minutes), it was like we were in a different world..it was so cold and foggy!!!!
Last weekend my roommates, friends, and I went downtown to Chinatown and Union Square. Also, Julissa made a trip over, too!!!!! I was so happy she visited us, but was so sad when we had to say bye, I almost started crying again, but nope, I held it in.
This place looked cool because of the lights. It was a massage place, but pretty sure they do other things, too....hahahahha.
When we were on our way back, the Muni was so full!!! Very cozy, hahahah. It's so weird taking public transportation now. L.A. isn't based around that, but SF is and it's so much different!!! Very easy for us to get around though, thank god!
This Labor Day weekend we decided to take a trip to Haight, where Amoeba and the Golden Gate Park reside!!! The park was so frickin' beautiful!!!!! Although, if you ever visit, beware, there are MANY hippies, homeless people, and people just smoking weed on the streets, ahhaha. It's a pretty cool place though, there's lots of little stores (that we didn't visit sadly, but will soon) and it's just a very cool, different environment that you've gotta experience!!! The Golden Gate Park is sooooooo big, you guys. There's a butterfly sanctuary, museums, it's close to the beach, people playing instruments, etc., etc..I promise myself to spend a day there, just at the park.
We also got to pass by Castro, where the Pride Parade is held so there was rainbows everywhere and it was so cute!!! I definitely want to come back here too!!! Below is a picture of a cafe that's called Twin Peaks and I thought it was super cute. So many things called Twin Peaks!!! Hhhahaha
And here's the beautiful Amoeba. Although it was cool, nothing really beats the one in L.A. The reason I came here was to get FIDLAR'S new recorrrrddd!!!! It's so..SO good, guys. Definitely give it a listen (my favorites are West Coast, Stupid Decisions, Bad Habits, Sober, Drone, Leave Me Alone..basically the entire album hahaha)
Well, yeah!!! There's a 'my life' post!!! I am way behind on the "YOU" project, it's been tough because I need to really take time to make them and I haven't had much of that since moving. I will definitely finish the series soon, I think I have like three people left and I'm excited for you to read about them!!! Hoooopefully, my next post will be from "YOU". Hope you all are happy =^^=

2 comments:

victory said...

I'm 100% living for your little 'life' updates right now, because thoughts of university tend to fill me with anxiety, like friends/roomies, huge city I don't know, etc., but your posts give me a sorta sense of relief because it all looks fun and not as dreadful and pretty and you don't seem to be in total despair!! There must be hope! x

vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

Josselyn Palma said...

Aw, you're so cute!!! Dude, yeah, I mean, obviously I miss home and all, but just go out and explore and you'll be ecstatic about college, man!!! It won't be as bad as you thought :-)

Powered by Blogger.