"YOU" - Zaira

Leave a Comment
There are people who you know for the longest time, but never really...know. You see them around school and maybe follow their social medias, but don't talk much. Although, sometimes you think they are such cute, kind people and it's nice to know that there are people like that around!! Ugly people sometimes make you forget how awesome some are. That's Zaira. I don't know her much, but from what I have learned from this day is that she is such a sweet person with such a bright future ahead of her!!!! It's so cool to know she lives in the world and will bring kindness around.
One thing I asked her was how was high school for her. Everybody has a different experience whether good or bad. She said it was just all over the place, meeting new people, trying new things, etc. it definitely made me realize how different your life can be from freshman to senior year. Looking back I am a much more different person than I was four years ago, it's kind of crazy and I think that's everybody? Not only does your life change in those four years, but man do you have so much more to go through. Life is just so..SO full.
I brought up the thought of caring what others think about her and she answered with that she does care sometimes. She explained that sometimes curiosity just gets the best of her and she wishes what people were thinking right at that moment. It made me think that CARING and WONDERING what others' think about you are completely different! You can be curious about someone's thoughts, I mean isn't that everyone?! You can be strutting your stuff, but still think, "hm..what are YOU thinking?" Zaira wears and does whatever she wants, no matter what opinions are thrown at her. She is sometimes comfortable in her skin, but sometimes not. Everybody has those "ew" days. BUT, I like to think this day wasn't for her because she said this outfit made her feel good about herself!!!! When I asked if she was ever put down, she answered with that one of her friends called her a square once and all she thought was, "Why make that comment?" Sometimes people just say stupid things because they talk before they think. Oh and I would also like to add that her favorite trait about herself is that she doesn't lie. At all. Or else she'll just feel like crap. I really, really liked that she said that.
Random facts about Zaira:
  • one word to describe life: crazy
  • favorite band: sleeping at last
  • worst fear: just a really bad day that goes completely wrong
  • favorite person: boyfriend (been together for over 3 years..WOAH)
  • one thing you've always wanted to do: make out with Logan Lerman (me)
  • favorite movie/show: Indecent Proposal/Skins
  • number one goal: to be happy with who I am
  • favorite song: the famous Piña Colada song
And as always, I had to ask what she found most interesting that has been swinging the ropes in social media. She mentioned the fact that people just need to be careful in what they hear in social media and that's definitely true!! I've talked about it before, but I'll say it again: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!! It's so so so important, especially these days. OH, we also talked about hypocrisy and how everyone is one at some point in their life. She added that people become hypocrites when they view things from an outsider's view, instead of a personal view, which is so so so true!!!! I think that's how everyone becomes a hypocrite, they never think about it personally...
Zaira definitely brought back those thoughts I haven't had in a while since moving out and I very much thank her for that. I haven't been thinking about things I should be, but now it's definitely back! A piece of advice that has stuck with her is to not do anything that you will look back on, basically being regretful. It's super important to always be sure of your decisions and to never question them once you've decided.
Well, there ya have it!!! I finally am continuing on with this project. I have two more beautiful people left and very excited to share them with you all!!! Thank you to Zaira for being such a wonderful person and contributing to this, it means so so so so so much!!! Hope you all enjoyed learning about a person on this Earth and hopefully you learned or was reminded of something. =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.