♫꒰・◡・๑꒱ゞ

Leave a Comment
Okay. It's time to talk about music. So. Much. New. Shit!!!!!! It's been keeping me alive these past few days. I've been meaning to type up a post about music, but haven't had the right words these past few weeks. This will be a shorter version of what I imagined, which is okay!!!! Anyways, okay music. Man, over the summer music was the thing that kept me from falling into a deep hole, which sounds cheesy I know, but it kept me motivated and..not..sad..hahahaha. I didn't do much towards the end of summer, I would literally sit in my bed with my laptop doing NOTHING. And I'm not over-exaggerating. I started feeling terrible about it so y'know what my solution was? DANCING AROUND MY ROOM WITH OLD TAYLOR SWIFT. Hhahaha, no joke. Her albums back then were so...oooo..oooo.o.oooo.o...oooo....GOOODDD!!!! SO that definitely helped pick me up. That's when I realized happy music can make you happy!!! Or in general, music can make you happy. SO, here are a few new albums/songs/artists I've been listening to and really love!
GABRIELLE APLIN - LIGHT UP THE DARK
So she just released her second album and the first time I listened to it, I was like "meh...why does it sound like this, I loved her last album!!!!" BUT, then I gave it another try and man do I love it!!!!!! I frickin' love her and her music, I actually made a post about her like a year ago! Anyways, below is her music video for her song "Sweet Nothing" and she just looks so cute in it. If you love singer-songwriter stuff, she is perfect for yyyaaa!!!! Songs I love: Sweet Nothing, Skeleton, Letting You Go, and Heavy Heart
FIDLAR - TOO
Okay, but THIS ALBUM!!! THIS BAND!!! THEIR ENTIRE PERSONA!!!! I've talked about my recent love for garage rock, loud music before. This album is definitely different from their last, less about partying and drugs, more about being sober and hating..themself..hhahaa, but honestly. I am in love with FIDLAR and luckily, I am seeing them in October!!!!!!! I got tickets for my bfffffflllll's birthday and we're just so excited. We both haven't been to a crazy concert in too long of a time so we're ready to jump in the mosh pit and forget about liiiiiifffeee!!!! That's one of my favorite things about these bands' concerts, there is just so much going on, you're not paying attention to reality. Anyways, back to the album, so good. If you're into garage rock, listen to them...actually overall just listen to them, they're so so so great. I got their vinyl right when it came out, as I said in this post. I was so excited and it's so beautiful. I would share my favorite songs, but I already did in that post and it's basically the entire album, ahahaha. Here's their music video for "40oz. On Repeat", their single that made me think "Oh hell yes, this album is gonna be fuCKIN' AWESOME!!!!!"
JUSTIN BIEBER- WHAT DO U MEAN?
Hahhahhahahahahahahaha, I KNOW. Alright, look, when I was I don't know 13..14? I had a week, just one week, where I LOVED him, but then it went away. Then, my sister started playing his album, "Believe", when it came out and we jammed to that like every single day until we got tired of it. NOW, he comes out with this very catchy song and he looks beautiful (before he dyed his hair :/). SO, my friend and I are currently in love with him. AND I'M NOT SORRY. Here's his music video for his song...and I haven't watched it 28638917 times...lol.
SLOW HOLLOWS - ATELOPHOBIA
This is a small band from L.A. that I found through the festival I went to a couple weeks ago, Runaway!!!...HOLD UP...I just realized and looked through my blog for a good 30 minutes..I DIDN'T BLOG ABOUT RUNAWAY!?!?!? I don't know why..well anyways, it was a little one-day festival filled with cool, small bands, mostly from L.A.!!! It had such a cool vibe to it and I saw/discovered some awesome bands, including Slow Hollows!!! Their album is so soft and so so good. Personally, I can't listen to ONE of their songs, it has to be their entire album, and in order!!! It seems like it's just made that way, I don't know? The entire album is so chill and slow. My favorites are Nerves, All the Time, The Art School Kids, and just their whole album, really. Below is a video of them live at Way Strange Fest (so sad I couldn't go, I had already moved out) and they sound beautiful.
Annnndddd those have been my favorites recently!!! I could talk about more artists, but I think that's enough for now. Hopefully you guys will check these guys out or already listen to them. They're all so great and fun and I love every one of them. I don't care what people say, music takes you places and helps you forget and it's just a relief from reality. I hope you all are having fun in your lives and are happy and stuuufff!!! College is now pretty normal for me, there are a few things that annoy me, but I've been learning a lot! Hopefully a post about my new knowledge will come out soon, but yeah!!! Have a great week =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.