powerplant

4 comments
I went camping for a weekend with two of my closest friends. We were in Stanislaus National Forest, Calaveras Big Tree. I've probably talked about this before, but it's important to visit Mother Nature, especially now because an orange might ruin it all. But I'm not talking about a garden in the city, but real ass nature, full of bugs and trees that haven't been touched much. It's relaxing and full of great energy, could start a fresh beginning. I had tons of fun and am so glad we were able to do this so, here's a few pictures. Treat Mother Nature nicely, please.

4 comments:

madison michelle said...

oh my god these are AMAZING, brb gonna go check which campsite is the closest to me

afuckinglook.blogspot.com

Katie Hunter said...

"because an orange might ruin it all" LOVE.
Those massive trees amaze me every time I see pics because you just don't get stuff life that here lol.
Can't WAIT for exams to be over so I can go exploring, such lovely pics :) x

Josselyn Palma said...

thank u!!! and u really should, especially in the summer!!

Josselyn Palma said...

No way?! Wow, I didn't know that. But yes, I was able to do this bc I'm done with school for the next couple of months.

Powered by Blogger.