♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Leave a Comment
Weeehoooooo! Hello delightful bloggers! Six more days till school is over, S I X. Wow, this year has been....well, normal! Hahahah, well, i'll talk about school when it's actually over.
Anyways, I have been movie obsessed. I watched 5 movies last weekend and, to me, that's a lot! Let's say each movie is 2 hours. I spent 10 hours watching movies, TEN. If that doesn't sound a lot then I don't know what does. Like I said on my last, last post, I am madly in love with the movie 'Clueless'. I even bought the soundtrack...I COULDN'T RESIST. The music is just so much fun and energetic AND FROM THE MID-90's, C'MON. (I am actually listening to this happily at the moment.)
Oh dear. I have also came across the wonderful land of Sherlock. My sister kept telling me to watch it so I finally had the time and strength and patience (my life). AND IT IS THE MOST WONDERFUL SHOW EVER. Sherlock is just such a genius man that people may think he doesn't need anyone, but you slowly think he needs John, his, well, partner I would say. He may be an prick sometimes, but you can't help, but fall in love with him( つ﹏╰). If you have not seen this series, get on netflix or sidereel AND SIT AND WATCH IT. You will not regret it, it isn't like any other show (I promise). I finished it today and am so sad because it left with me crying and a horrible, suspenseful hook. I have to wait till September to know what happened. I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH PATIENCE FOR THAT. 
Well, let's move on from the wonderful Netflix and onto my outfit of the day!!! My sister wasn't home to take a picture of my outfit, ONCE AGAIN. Thanks Nataly.

Lime Green shirt - thrifted // purple, beaded necklace - Dollar Tree & 2 year-old cousin who's adorable and annoying // circle skirt (that I have been looking for for A G ES and finally bought one so am SO excited to finally wear it and jump around in it :) // polka-dot tights - Urban Outfitters (not sure though, they're my sister's (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) // black boots - H&M //
Well, that'll be all! Hope you all have a great morning/night/day! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.