ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

Leave a Comment
Hello great people of Earth! Hope everyone is having a fantastic June!!! It's the first day of summer and the heat is feeling lovely! For the past couple of days, I have been waking up with sweat all over my back, which is not a great feeling, let me tell you that. Well, here is a crappy iPhone picture of the Angels Stadium I went on Wednesday. My mother basically made me go and it was, well, okay I guess! I have been before, but with my school 94728974932 years ago. I am not a sporty person AT ALL, but it was for my mom's work and I felt obligated to go. My brother was in a bad mood half the time so we were yelling at each other half the time.

Anyways, going to this game made me realize that I have got to get out more. I have got to be more social. I have got to stop judging people. Every time I meet someone new, it's like I TRY to find their horrible traits. I can't help, but hold a grudge of what they have done in the past (if that makes sense). That's why I don't like many people. That's why I don't have many friends. And that's why I am anti-social. This makes me a horrible person I know. My sister always calls me 'cynical'. I guess I like being the way I am because then people won't step all over me, y'know? I express my personality to everyone like a wave crashing through rocks. Some people actually have told me that they were scared to talk to me by just looking at my face. I do have a very angry face and I kind of found it funny that people were scared of ME. I am just a little, opinionated, teenage girl like C'MON. EVERYONE tells me I look oh so very cuddly, but I am the most unaffectionate person you'll ever know. I always ask myself this: are all those things good, or bad?


I have also taken notice of the littlest things that make my world go round. Like the picture above makes me laugh SO hard. Steve Carrell in The Office is just, genius. I have seen a few episodes of the show, but not every season. I do suggest you watch it, though. Anyways, if I am ever feeling down, these little random pictures help me feel so much better. Everything just seems perfect when you're laughing. The picture below is the beautiful, Harry Styles. The pictures I always seen of him are so sweet and charming. I can't help, but fall in love, like how can you not?! He just makes me smile!!!!!! There is also a movie about the little things in life, it's a foreign one called "Amelie". It's the cutest little French movie and it makes me so happy. (go watch it)


Well, sorry, that was a lot! Hahahahahaha, hope everyone is feeling happy, I know I am. I have been watching Supernatural for the past week and I am already halfway through season 3!!!!! -sigh- MY LIFE. =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.