(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)

Leave a Comment
My last day of Sophomore year has ended. I would just like to thank everyone who has made this school year amazingly interesting. Every laugh has impacted my life. I have learned many things this year and I think finally figured who I am and who I want to be. Thank you to my sister who has been an amazing supporter, no matter how much I yell at her. Thank you to all the friends who put up with my annoying, mean, and loud personality. Thank you to my parents for always supporting me and making me laugh and just giving me a great life no matter what they have to go through. Thank you to my brother for annoying me oh so much, but being there for me. Thank you to my teachers this year who have made me laugh so hard and allowed me to enjoy class. Thank you to all of you who have been reading my rants/new lessons I have learned/fashion ideas posts. Thank you to the music and movies and internet stuff I have listened to/watched/seen for allowing me to enjoy life and find new things and helping me become...well, me. And lastly, thank you to me for not allowing myself to give up. Now I am off to watch/re-watch these wonderful movies.
I am oh so very ready for summer and hope all of you have a fantastic vacation. =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.