(◑_◑)

2 comments
Hello oh so very wonderful people! Summer vacation has been well, very not eventful but hey, I just got out of school yesterday soooooooo. The season Summer hasn't officially started and it's getting on my last nerve. I just want heat. Heat, heat, and more heat, but I know once I have it, I will complain about it twenty-four seven ~_~. Well, down below I have my outfit of todaay, that I created w/ no intention of leaving my bed. I like getting ready even when I'm not going out. (︺︹︺)

Grey t-shirt - American Apparel (Which i have come to a realization that they are very, very sexist. The women model socks half naked whilst the men are fully clothed, modeling socks as well! If you look through their whole website, all categories are like that! Why do women have to expose their bodies just to sell clothes whereas men don't? Won't be buying there anymore//it's expensive anyway.) // black circle skirt (lalalaloooove) - Cotton On (This is store is amazing. They always have sales AND they have cute clothes. WEEEHOOOO!!) // maroon polka-dot socks - Forever 21 (???) // favorite black boots - H&M

& I repeat: I can never take a normal picture.

OH! OH! OH! I have started a new show. I have finally started watching Supernatural!!!! I have been planning on starting it for a while now. SO many people talk about it and I see it everywhere on tumblr. They have 8 seasons and each season has about 20 episodes, so there is LOTS to watch. I am only on the first season, episode 4, but I can say that this show is going to be great. It is actually pretty scary so, of course, I am in love with it. Even though I haven't seen much of it, I do recommend you all to watch it!!!

So, that'll be all! Since I am out of school for about 2 months, I will be blogging more (hopefully)!! I am so excited for this summer, I have so much I want to do!!! Hope all of you have a great Friday (I know I will: watching Supernatural and food!!!!) =^^=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for summer!! :) You are so adorable; I love your style. And that's totally crazy about the sock modeling thing. What a shame!

birdsandoxfords said...

love this outfit! :) we are so awkward when it come to taking selfies haha awkward.
-Deana, from BirdsandOxfords

Powered by Blogger.