(꒪̥︣ό꒪̥︣)

Leave a Comment
Good day my beautiful readers!!!!!! Sigh, I have been feeling like I have been rambling on about things only people who have been next to me would understand and I am sorry. I say things like family stories or TV show stories that you guys probably are like ??????? about. BUT I like doing that because then when I am older, wanting to read what I was doing at the moment and such, I will be able to, y'know? So, I apologize in advance about stories most of you won't understand, but it's okay, that's not the only thing I'll be talking about, I have other things in my brain that I would love to share ;-) 
Okay, well today's outfit was one of my lazy outfits. People do "bum it" days and I find it soooo lame, like....why? You dress all cute one day and then the other day you look like you didn't even take a shower!!!!!! It is too confusing for me because I don't know whether they dress cute or not??? I LIKE CONSISTENCY. Anyways, as I was saying, this is kind of like a "bum it" outfit, but not really because I still think I look cute y'know??? I don't think I have shared one of these outfits b4 so yeah!!!!!
// sweater - thrifted // leggings - cotton on (you know what pisses me off, after I bought them and put them on for the first time, I FOUND A HOLE RIGHT ON THE VAGINA PART, I WAS SO MAD) // shoes - thrifted (and yes I am wearing socks, even 2nd graders make fun of me for it) // lipstick - MAC matte viva glam (new favvvv lipstick) //
I GOT ONE DIRECTION CHRISTMAS PAPERRRRR!!!!!! I know I talked about it on my last post, but I AM STILL EXCITED and here's a picture!!! (ZAYN'S FACE HAAAAHAAAAA)
I am starting to decorate my room all Christmas-y and getting ready for my party in about 2 weeks and I am SOOOO excited. The friends that are coming over are like my best friends and I have not seen them in 5 million years so I am very excited. We all have something in common and that's One Direction and it's cool how we can probably talk about them for like 10 hours, not even kidding. Very special friends that I am glad to have gained ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
I wanted to share the colleges that I am applying to so that in the future when I have decided where I am going I can read back and see what I was thinking!!! It may depress me or may make me really proud of my self hahahahaha.
  • UC Irvine - I kind of don't want to go here because it is pretty close to home so I would have a reason to live at home, but I want to move out already so I can just get out of my parents way, even though they would probably want me to stay, and give my brother his own room. I know he would be super happy if I move out, selfish punk.
  • UC Davis - This university is like in the farms so, it isn't quite appealing, but my sister says it's a good school so I trust her!!!!! & cows r cool
  • UC San Diego - It is a really good university, but San Diego isn't very appealing to me, except for the fact it is right by the San Diego Zoo, ahhahahaha. But I wouldn't mind going here!!!!
  • UC Santa Barbara - Supposedly, this is a party school by my sister, but then she later told me every school is a party school so I don't know!!!!!! I wouldn't mind going here as well, I guess.
  • UCLA - HAHAHAHAH. My sister is making me apply, but I know I won't get in. The average GPA for freshman is 4.2!!!!!! 4.2!!!!!! That is insane so, I know I won't get in, but it's worth the try I guess????
  • UC Santa Cruz -  This university is kind of in the middle of nowhere, like in a forest-y place, but it is suuuuuuper pretty and only like an hour away from San Fraaan (I think)!
  • N.Y.U - My sister is also making me apply here. I don't know if I will get in, but it'd be a dreaaaaaaaaaam!!!! Probably my dream school. NEW YORK?!?!?! YEAAAAH MAN.
  • Fullerton JC - This is just my safety school if I don't get into any of these UCs then I will go here and then transfer, like my sister!!!!!
Today in Vintage Club we had our Secret Santa party!!!!!!! Jessica or Hessica, who is a member of 'TFPB', was my Secret Santa and she gave me the cutest present everrrr!!! If you read my blog every time I post, y'know those pictures I have on my wall hanging with clothes pins (picture below you can kind of see what I am talking about)? Well, she basically gave me the supplies to do more of that and I am soooooo happy!!!!!!!!! I needed supplies for it and now I have it! She is a grade-A person.
What I was thinking about was that maybe I might do a little interview of each of The Flower Power Bitches members, individually, a blogpost each? I am not entirely sure yet, but it would be spread out like one member a month. I thought it would be cool to do it, but I am still deciding. 
Well, hope you all have a fantastic week!!!! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.