*o*╮꒰♡∇♡*꒱╭*o*

2 comments
Hello wonderful people of Earth!!!! It is finals week and I am so sad. WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I have studied a lot today so I thought I would take some time and type up a blogpost. This past weekend has been pretty awesome. I have bought a lot of new clothes online and in stores and I am suuuuuper excited about it. And I only have 3 more dayzzz till winter break, YEAH!!!! 
I really want this cat. Every time I see this pictures it makes me sad because I want a fat cat named Jimbo or something :-(
Okay, guys. For future references: NEVER GO INTO BRANDY MELVILLE. JUST DON'T DO IT. I felt like I was going to get beat up by a whole bunch teenzzz who give dirty looks to anyone who looks at them. The workers are even rude!!!!!! I heard once that a worker there told a girl she couldn't try on one of their shirts because she'd stretch it. Their clothes are all ONE SIZE. I am so disappointed in myself that I bought something there. I only heard that story AFTER I bought something okaaaaay. I am sorry, throw me in the dirt plzzz. Stores like that make me (っ-●益●)っ ,︵‿
// shirt - coachella // skirt - brandy melville (;_____;) // tights - target // shoes - aa //lipstick - MAC matte viva glam //
I decided I wanted to wear a One Direction tattoo today...SO I DID. It was fun. WAIT. YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE {JUSTWATCH} okay this is a substitute for another performance because THEY FREAKIN' TOOK THE OTHER DOWN. But One Direction singing this song live is god. It is GOD. It is my motivation for passing my finals, no joke.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. Christmas iz comin''''''!!!!!! Candy canes make me so happy and happy and happy. I am happy...once my finals are over.
I went ice skating with two of my bffffflzzzzz and it was hilariously fun. They are so much fun to be around with, even though the one on left, people say we sound like a married couple because we are always bickering and the one on the right, we always say we hate each other and hit each other. That is the kind of friendships I have. I think it would be weird for me to have a friendship that was full of love and hugs???? This says something.
I went to L.A. this weekend and it was nice!!!! I always love going to L.A. because it is full of sunshine and happiness, even though everyone around there seems like they want to kill me. L.A.ers scare me in all honesty.
I went with my sister and mother (top) and my brother (bottom). My family is so cute and funny. Every time I have a conversation with my parents, we always somehow end up laughing and it is cool how I am getting closer with my parents!!! I am very closed minded with my parents, but I've been more open, so that's cool!!!! My brother and I are always fighting, but he's funny to be around as well. Family is family!!!!!
THE FLOWER POWER BITCHES QUESTION TIME

Question: Who is one person you admire and why? {I did not allow family members}

Sigh. Tough question. There are many people I admire and aspire to be. Let me list a few //not in order of favorites// : tavi gevinson, one direction, harry potter cast, cher from clueless, everyone from clueless, alexa chung, chewbacca, cats, my sister's best friend Danielle, anna sophia robb, charli xcx, marina diamandis, alex turner, dorrit from the carrie diaries, cast of supernatural, beth from the walking dead, taissa farmiga, any youtuber that got to meet one direction, spongebob, kelly osbourne, and so much more. Not to forget my best friends arleen, karl lo, mia, vanessa, B, nooneh, brianna, elena, and so many more. I probably forgot some important ones, but these are the ones I could think of right out of the top of my head. EVERYONE here and maybe even everyone in the world (except those who slut shame, annoy me constantly to the point that I want to die, etc.) has inspired me SOMEHOW. And each of you that have actually read my blog. Thanks btw for doing that, thanks a lot. Everyone has something admirable about them and it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Arpenis: I feel like Chuck has gone on the biggest journey of any one on Gossip Girl. In the pilot, se's pretty much a pure villain and as the show progresses his true colors seem to show and he has got these slices of different personalities.. for example throughout the show, he's manipulative and self-absorbed but he's always willing to do anything for the people he loves and cares for. & at the end of the day, he's just a young man trying to find his way in the woooorld and I like that. It's not something that's just sugar-coated, some would think he's a disgusting human but he has his weaknesses and he's pretty great and yeahhhhhhh

Julissa: I admire Charles Trippy, a youtube daily vlogger. I admire him for his positivity in each of his videos. He's currently fighting cancer in his brain and it's truly inspiring to see him always so positive even though he's going through such a difficult time in his life. {find his channel here}

2 comments:

Nataly said...

OKAY WHY THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE A GIANT

Unknown said...

I am laughing so hard we do always bicker but we still lav each otherr <3333333333333333333 bfflzz

Powered by Blogger.