\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

Leave a Comment
Okay, yeah, it is winter break and I should be doing daily blogging, but Netflix has officially taken over my life. Or How I Met Your Mother. BOTH. I started How I Met Your Mother when break began and there are 8 and 1/2 seasons out. I NEED TO FINISH. & I want to start Gossip Girl, but I need to finish How I Met Your Mother before starting another show, y'know? Hope all of your Christmas' went well and you got something you really like! I got previous gifts, One Direction tickets, clothes, etc, so I only really opened 2 gifts, but hey I got the One Direction movie so we're all good. 
Okay, well enough about that, I HAD MY PARTY LAST NIGHT. I have talked about it a few times here and it went great!!!!! It was so hectic, but I am so ecstatic friends I have not seen in a while could make it. A few of my friends couldn't, which made me very sad, but I had to make the best of it!!!! I planned some activities out, decorated my living room, and made cute One Direction cupcakes!
They came out so cute, thanks to my sister's fantastic idea. We also had 3/5 of One Direction join us, which was pretty awesome.
I got a few jars and had my guests drink out the jars just to make it all cute and fun!!! I love jars and I had some extra ones so it added to my collection, YAAAAY.
Here is a bit of how the table looked, it was a huge mess, but I loved it!!!!!!
Below are some of my best friends. 2 of them I actually met online. Yeah. I met them through twitter because of One Direction. Some people may think it's weird and dangerous, but that's everything really. Today is so based on technology, meeting people on the internet isn't as strange as before. I have met most of my best friends on twitter and twitter has also brought some of my school friends and I closer and I'm so grateful for that.
One of my activities we did was making buttons!!! It is so easy to make and look at these!!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE. They can make any outfit look """"""VOGUE"""""". We also made cute bracelets, but sadly I did not take any pictures of them.
THE AFTERMATH.
Look how cute we are. I did not realize I didn't take a outfit picture, but you can kind of see it here!!! Hahahha, I was wearing an Urban Outfitters top, Cotton On skirt, and thigh highs from your local store! Not too complicated. {If you're new here, I am the one holding a hot wing in the air....yeep, that's me, ahahahaha.}
My friend who had a polaroid took these. THEY ARE SO CUTEEEE. I need to invest in a polaroid damn it. Well, after everything we watched 'This Is Us' and it was great. We screamed and cried and that is why we are all friends. It is really crazy how a band could bring friends together. If I never started liking One Direction or they didn't even exist, I would have never met great people like the ones in these pictures and would have never gotten close to others. Cheers to the One Direction/Holiday Party 2k13. 
Hope you all are having a great holiday so far and promise I will blog more, I JUST NEED NETFLIX 24/7. =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.