✰:*⋆:.。✯ ✰:*⋆:.。✯ ✰:*⋆:.。✯ ✰:*⋆:.。✯ ✰:*⋆:.。✯

Leave a Comment
Hellooooo babez, yes I am not dead, although I felt dead all this week. I had a little hiatus, yes, but only because I've been watching movies/shows, doing school work (like always), and just trying to soak in my free time because the closer the last day of school is approaching, the more work I am getting. It is like teachers love to torture their students the last couple of months before school ends (and maybe because AP tests are slowly gliding towards us...) School just takes up so much time that when I have leisure time, I like to catch up on my shows that I missed over the week. I also have been watching Gossip Girl, which I think I have talked about and well, I FINISHED. It was quite an emotional time for me because I did not realize I was on the last episode until 3 minutes before it ended. So, it hit me pretty hard. I watched the very last episode ever I think about 5 times and it made me cry each time. Finishing a series and knowing it is not coming back is like losing a pet you've had for years (YES IT IS THAT EMOTIONAL). If you have not watched Gossip Girl, you should, all seasons are on Netflix. It is very "everybody is watching it right now", but it is so good!!!!!!
Alright, enough of me talking about what I have been doing, let me show you what new, fantastic thing I have bought.
PLATFORM FREAKING SNEAKERS!!!!!! I have been wanting a pair for such a long time and I finally found some for $7!!!!! But $15 in total because of shipping, CURSE U SHIPPING COSTS.
Here is an outfit I did NOT wear last night. I went to dinner with my parents and I had been in my PJs all day so I had to get dressed. I literally tried on 4 different outfits and that's a lot for me!!!!! I usually just stare at my closet and think of an outfit in my head, try it out, maybe change a shirt or something little, but not the whole outfit, and then I'm done!!! But nooooo, not last night. I took pictures before realizing I didn't want to wear this outfit anymore, but this is still a cute outfit, I just wasn't feeeeeeling the outfit, y'know?
// jacket - thrifted // shirt that you can't even see, but it's a plain black t-shirt with a pocket - H&M // skirt - Brandy (throws up) Melville // tights - target // socks - H&M // shoes - H&M //
YAY 4 NEW COLLECTION!!!!! I am in love with scrunchies. Whenever I take them out of my hair, it doesn't hurt!!!!!! I don't know why I never tried them out years ago, I am a complete failure. BUT I have been enlightened and now my life is better. I got these from a thrift store (THEY WERE NEW, CALM DOWN. My local thrift store sometimes sells cheap, random things.) and Wal(nasty)mart!
Okay, now, I realized last night that I love enlightening people with cheap things. I see so many of my friends who are contemplating buying some $100 jacket, when recently I found that same looking jacket at a thrift store for $10. Thrift stores are so convenient to have around, you can find so many cool things for such a low price. ALSO, if you are trying to find like scrunchies or something small that is super cute, but expensive at American Apparel or Urban Outfitters, check your local market!!!! Or drugstore!!!! You can mostly likely find it there and if not jUST KEEP LOOKING!!! Save money, live better, BE HAPPY. Always try to find alternatives!!!! Maybe I should make a blogpost about things I found for a cheaper price and that I found for a much more expensive price as well, y'know??
YESTERDAY WAS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, my mother and I decided to take a selfy. BTW if you spell selfy selfie, you are doing it wrong. Ezra Koenig from Vampire Weekend started a new trend on the spelling of selfy and if you do not follow his trends, you are nowhere near cool. Arze is one the coolest dudez you will ever follow on twitter.
WELL, anyways, women's day yes, where every women just shouts "yes" to the world and walks around owning the world..oh wait that HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!!! YES, WOMEN'S DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!! Well, I should prooooobably get to sleep, I've got school tomorrow, sigh. Toodle-loooo chicka-dooooos =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.