(。・・)っ

Leave a Comment
Happy spring everyone!!!!!!! Sigh, the feeling of no school is frickin' awesome. I love life. I had a nice, little picnic today and it was soooo fun!!!!! It was not too hot or too cold so it was perfect! I had some awesome friends (plus a friend's brother) and it was gr8888!!!!! I thought it would be a kind of celebratory picnic for finally reaching spring break.
We had pizzzzzaaaa and chips and played singing games. I won on both games we played ;)
I was recently listening to the Plain White T's and oooooooooh my goodness. I forgot how much I love their songs. It is kind of crazy how you learn songs, don't listen to them for a couple of years, and when you hear the beat, you are able to just break out all the lyrics when you haven't even sung them in years!!!!!! Like how is that possible!?!?! I can't even remember words I learned a week ago. Reminiscing feels so good, just nostalgia is such a great feeling, I really love it.
Little cute ducks that were at the park. They kept on looking at us with an evil eye, trying to get food, but once you feed them once, they will attack you. Don't fall for their evil looks.
MY FRIEND BROUGHT FRUIT KABOBS AND I WAS IN LOVE. I didn't know I would love fruit kabobs this much.
It is really great having friends who always come to your events. They are pretty awesome people and I don't think I can ever get annoyed by them, in a serious way. We are those people who cannot stop laughing and making jokes. Every second is full of laughs, so yes we are annoying, but we are cool, annoying teenzzzzz.
YOOOO. This bird was huge and was quite scary. He/she was like the queen/king of the pond.
It was a really fun day and I enjoyed it very much. I am so excited, like I said, it is spring break and I am ready to sleep. I already have plans and have planned things for myself personally and it is going to be great. Having some personal time is always nice, but not 24/7. Make sure you at least have some company every once in a while. Well, hope you all had a great weekend!!! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.