\(〇_o)/

Leave a Comment
I am so amazed I am currently typing this blogpost on my frickin PHONE///AMAZING. I always find it complicated typing blogposts because I only type them on my laptop & I don't turn on my laptop everyday so now I can type more blogposts!!!!!! Wow, amazing, I am ENLIGHTENED. Yes, now I can blog more even when I'm AT SCHOOL!!!!! Wow I am so happy right now. Well, anywayzzzz, IT'S ALMOST SPRING BREAK!!!! I am so happy, I have decided this week will be my "I'll sleep when I'm dead" week since it's only 1 more week till Spring Break I can sleep as long as I want then!!!!! So yeah, it is currently 11:40 PM & I drank coffee so I will not be able to sleep soon, haaaaaaah.
Well, this weekend, I hung out with my best friendZ 5EVERRRR & it was super fun. We can literally just sit wherever & talk for hours & not get bored, which is basically what we did. I just find their company very fun & am glad I have friends who I will never get bored with!!!!!!!
Wow, what babez!!!!! OK, well I have had things on my notes to talk about so here we go:
FIRST, swear words. Why do words like "fuck" "damn" "bitch" seem so cruel & unappealing? They're just words!! Some people can use them to hurt others, but why is it so unacceptable to say it when you stub your toe on a table or to joke around with your friend calling them a "dumb bitch" or something? I know it can be against someone's religion to use such a vulgar words, but why with everyone else? Words are words. It just depends on the person using it and in what context they use to express that word! People can choose whether or not to say them, clearly it's their opinion on it, but overall, as a society, why does it seem so bad? Why does society choose to make those words belong to "ghetto" people or people who don't have manners? 
SECONDLY, boobs/vaginas/penisssss/etc. on the internet & in context. This goes along with the whole swear words thing. Why are they so unacceptable to be seen on the internet when they are just body parts? Or even saying them out loud make people cringe and feel weird? YOU HAVE ONE DON'T YOU?!?! Shouldn't we be able to accept our body parts & be able to talk about them without having someone think we are strange for saying those words out loud? It sometimes seems like people are embarrassed of their own body parts because of the way they talk about them? Why is that? Or sometimes if one does talk about their own body parts they are accused of being gay or lesbian? I would like to have a normal conversation about boobs without having someone accusing me of being a lesbian or give me a look screaming "why are you talking about this in public?"
Our James Franco impressions. Wow so chic, so Francotastic.
THIRDLY, college. People give up so easily when it comes to college. They finally realize that it is an important factor in life and realize that they have done complete crap during high school so they give up and think they will never be able to make it in life, but that should not be the case! There are so many opportunities out there that can patch up your past, you just have to look. People are just so fixated on their past that they forget they can actually work past it. Maybe if people stopped focusing on their failures, more people would be successful in life.

OKAY, I wrote this like a week ago, but had absolutely had no time to finish/fix/publish it because it was a week before spring break and teachers like to make that week super busy, but I AM NOW ON SPRING BREAK <3 <3 <3 I feel so great and just so frickin' happy. I am having a spring break picnic tomorrow so starting off spring break GREAAAAT!!!!! Well, I will type to you soon! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.