“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

4 comments
HAPPY 100!!!! WOW!!!! 100 posts now. That's pretty cool...Anyways, life has been pretty fast moving and it feels like I haven't been able to catch up with it all. I'm graduating in 3 months and that's all my family thinks about really. There's a high chance of me moving out and it's VERY terrifying. I don't know what I would do without my mom, dad, sister, and brother. If I do move out, I may move hours away..unlike my sister..who I get to see basically every weekend, bUT if I move, then it'll be like 6 hours away. Okay, I need to stop thinking about this..

So, editing pictures has been SOSOOOO fun for me lately!!!!! I started playing around with the iphoto tools and it's so cool. Here are some pictures of my beaaauuutifullll bread friend from the day she went to a dance with a BOOOYYY for the first time (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Between pictures I'm just going to say a few things: I have been listening to new music lately and if you have been reading my blog for a while you know I LOOOVE DOING THAT, but I've been stuck trying to actually find some new bands, but I finally found some!!! It's very kind of different to the usual pop or slow rock kind of thing, very downbeat I usually listen to. These guys go all out and are insane. They are around my age and drink beer already and stage dive and let people go up on stage with them and it's just crazy. Yeah, they sound like douche teens, which they probably are, but I've been into the whole garage rock lately!! They are called The Orwells and Twin Peaks (they're actually not called after the show, but after a street or town). If you like garage rock, then you'll probably love these guys!!!
I've also been listening to Mac Demarco lately and he's super cute!!!!!! He seems like a bundle of fisherman joy and it's awesome. He's very folk-y and weird and he's just awesome. He always says "god bless" and likes to put a cigarette between his teeth and he's just very quirky, super cute kid.
I realized that my room is aesthetically pleasing, ahahhaha (these are taken in my room BTW). I am so in love with the way it looks right now and am so proud of it all!!! It still needs a few touches, especially on my wall, but overall it's so cute. I'm so sad, if I actually do move out I will have to take everything down because of my brother. I'm going to miss being able to put anything on my wall, which I can perhaps do that if I room with my friend, but basically having my own room is so cool. I always feel happiness when I walk in here and it just helps me with some of the problems I encounter with myself. It's definitely my safe haven and man, my room is like my best friend.
This was my favorite picture of her that I took that night. I am definitely into taking pictures and editing them at the moment so watch out for more photoshoots I do!!!!!
But I also have been in love with some of the outfits I have been putting together, for example, this one:
I felt like an gel that day and those are always the best days. I got some cool new pairs of shoes so I am very excited to put some outfits together with them and share them to the world!!!!!!
Alright well, that was just a bit of an update!!! Thanks for reading, enjoy your Sunday, eat some ice cream, look at the world because it sure is beautiful (at times), bye!!!! =^^=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL I SEE THAT HARRY STYLES HEAD BEHIND UR RECORD PLAYER ;) ;) ;)

Josselyn Palma said...

HAHAHAHA YOU CAUGHT ME

victory said...

I always look forward to seeing your photographs and photoshoots, they're my favourite! Your outfit is so cute, although you (and your room) are just as cute, man! Good luck with graduating and stuff, I hope everything goes well for you! Also, thanks for the music recommendations, I can't wait to listen to these artists/bands! x

vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

Josselyn Palma said...

Thank you so much!!!!!! You are too kind, I hope enjoy the artists/bands!!!! :-)

Powered by Blogger.