ლ(^o^ლ)

2 comments
Hello wonderful angels!!!! I should be sleeping, but I am too caught up in thinking about the future and it's making me shake. I don't know why it's hitting me so hard at random times? Perhaps (most likely), this is normal and that other people feel the same way, which comforts me, but it still sucks. Leaving high school is going to be so scary, I cannot believe it. These past four years have gone so quick and I know many say that or just think I'm being dramatic, but it's truly been quick!!! I mean I still feel like a 6 year old for pete's sakes!!!!! I cannot believe that I might move out soon, the thought of it just makes so anxious and excited!!! I think I might have come to my decision, but for some reason I haven't said it out loud or anything, I just keep pushing it back, but I feel like I know the answer aagaggghhhhh!!!!!!

So anyways, like I said in the previous post, I visited the two possible colleges and it was surreal. The cal state was very nice and it seems like a place I would like to live in! It's average, y'know, but it's in San Francisco and dear lordddyyy, that city is soooooo beautiful and crowded and just awesome? I feel like I can handle the cramped houses and scary hills, but there are cons to it as well, which maybe I'll make a pros/cons list and post it here.... but I didn't take any pictures of the school, I think I was just so into the idea, I didn't take any of the other school as well...weird., BUT here are some of the city!!!
Clearly this is SUCH  beautiful place and I am soooo lucky to actually have the opportunity to live in a city like this!!!!! It's just very hard to consider going to a Cal State instead of a UC, since I tried so hard to get into a UC, y'know? I don't really have the option of going to a UC, I mean I'm waitlisted so there is a chance, but man is that chance little. Well that issue aside, this place is magical, and if I come here, I won't complain.

Now I also visited UC Santa Cruz and okay, college, future, all that jazz aside, THE PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!! IT'S LIKE A NATIONAL PARK. Right in the middle of a damn forest guys!!!!! I could not believe my eyes when we first entered. IT'S HUGE!!!!!! It's such an incredible place, people who go to this school are soooooooo lucky!!!! I'm really upset I didn't take any pictures, except this dumb thing oh my lord:
I'M LITERALLY 6?!?!?! But you guys have to google this place, I couldn't believe it. Okay, so this city is known for their hippies and guess what....THERE ARE STUDENTS WHO LITERALLY LIVE IN TRAILERS!!!!!!!!! There's like this section for them to park it and I just wow...when I saw them, I didn't think it was real!!! Now back to reality, this school absolutely amazed me, it would literally be AN HONOR to come here, but the bad thing is that it's literally in the middle of nowhere and I don't know if I'm up for that?? I mean clearly, if I actually get in (I hope hope hope I do), I will go there, but it'd definitely be tough!!!! This school was an amazing visit and I just still can't believe it all. After we went there, on the way home, we decided to go through a highway where there MANY goooooorgeous views!!
This trip was huge for me and made everything more real, which is scary and exciting. Writing this post made me feel so much better, this always makes everything better so thanks for reading! College is approaching and it's terrifying, but man is this exciting!!!!! I'm sorry for all this college talk, but it's definitely my number 1 thought so it'll be here for a while hahahaha. Hope you all have a great week, I'm back at school tomorrow, sadly, back to the real reality: HIGH SCHOOL..DUN DUUUUUNNN!!!!! =^^=

2 comments:

Shelby said...

sooo obviously san francisco has a very special place in my heart. especially since i am pretty sure I got engaged at the overlook of that second photo :)

Josselyn Palma said...

No way?!?! That's sooooo sweet!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.