S.O.S.

2 comments
I am finally back at school!!! And already pretty stressed out. I mean it's all good, just much more busier than last semester. Like..SO MUCH MORE. I got a job now and it drains me (so far) because it's working with kids and the program is much more different than my last experience. Definitely have so much to learn, but y'know I just gotta get used to the work that will be thrown at me. I have officially gone to all my classes, so no more anxiety on "who is in my class?!?!" "how many students will there be?!!?" "who's my professor?!?!?" "WHERE AM I!??!?!" So far, my classes seem pretty cool, but I realized I'm not taking any classes that involve controversial topics like last semester and that makes me sad because I learned SO much with them, but oh well, I'll learn other things the government thinks I need to know.
Here's a peek of my new wall that I set up after arriving at my dorm. I thought I would change it up a bit because I wasn't really feelin' my last look.
Let's talk about my goals for this year (if ya wanna know what I'm talking about read this pooossst:
  • So far, I actually have been holding back and realizing when I get mad for stupid reasons. I tell myself it doesn't matter, it's dumb so forget it!! So far, so good!!
  • I did get two more piercings on my ears so I am on my way to my "ear goal" hahahah
  • did get my nose pierced and it's healing pretty good (for now)
  • definitely crafted a lot over break, but gotta keep it up when I have real down time
  • journaling is sort of hard...have to keep that in mind
  • uhhhh, well it's my first week so I'll get back to that one
  • always
  • waaaaah nope not yet
  • GOT A JOB!!!! AND IT'S HARD!!! gotta learn the ropes still
  • that's probably for more later on in the year
  • working on it, but yes I have bought a few more colorful items
  • my literature class will make this one complete hahahaha
  • ....working on Malcolm in the Middle...STILL TRYING
  • I've posted more outfit pictures!!
  • deleted my twitter!!!!
  • SO FAR I AM VEGETARIAN!!!! so proud of myself 
And that's what I have so far. I actually am pretty proud of myself for all the work I have done over the last few weeks, but I definitely still have so much more to go.

With that being said, blogging is going to be a bit hard to do with each day being busy. It makes me upset, but it's something I have to push back a bit. Hopefully they all won't be life updates because little projects are always my number one, but for now work and school has been taking up space in my head. I hope you all are having fun and happy days and will talk soon!!! =^^=

2 comments:

Arely said...

you're room is so cool :O! i've never been able to do visual journaling like people do on blogger and tumblr, but it looks like fun i hope you find it enjoyable!

Josselyn Palma said...

thank you!!!

Powered by Blogger.