(>‿◠)✌

Leave a Comment
Hello fantastic people! Well, like I said on my other post, I started school. Yaaaaaayy (not a happy yay)!  I was actually quite excited to start. I mean, it is my junior year, I think I know myself now, I want to make new friends, I want to learn, I want to show my style off ;), y'know? But my first day of school wasn't all that great. I don't know what happened, it was just crap for some reason..but the second day was waaaaay better! I did not take pictures of my 'first day of school' outfit, sadly, but here's my 'second day of school' outfit!!!!!
// dress-forever21 // belt-thrifted // knee highs-my sister // shoes-I think forever21 too // paintings-my sister //

I think the reason my first day of school sucked was because my schedule is messed up for the first time. It just really upset me that I won't start the year off with the correct rooms, y'know? But now I think I am staying with this schedule because of difficulties, but not entirely sure (which I totally don't mind because I actually like it! I am supposed to have advanced theatre, but they gave me drawing/painting instead, but I think I have some pros and cons for both so!!)! I am hoping this year will be great. I know I am the only one who can achieve that so I am going to try! It is time for me to stop being so cynical and an over-thinker and let my mind just gooooooooo.

My backpack arrived today AND I'M SO HAPPY. I got it off ebay (here's the link if you shall want it)! I love ebay so much, it is such a great website to just buy little things. I'M SO IN LOOOOOVE.

Well, that'll be all for today, let us all hope this school year is great for everyone! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.