≥►‿◄≤

Leave a Comment
Hellooooo wonderful people of Earth! Happy Wednesday! I don't know why we say Wednesday 'whensday' like isn't pronounced Wed-nes-day?? Hashtag life questions that need to be answered Anyways, recently my sister, mother, and I went to the library to get comic books! I have been wanting to read superhero comics, for example, Superman and/or Batman! So, we got these ones! So far I have only read Girl Stories by Lauren R. Weinstein! I absolutely loved it and it is possibly going into my favorites lists. Currently, I am reading Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. I have not gotten very into it yet, but we will see! Reading is one of my favorite things to do, but I just don't do it. i don't know why, I read very interesting books and I really like them, but then I end up not finishing them because of no reason! My mind just likes flying everywhere. Hopefully, I will be finishing all of these because comic books are cool!

From left to right: Watchmen-Alan Moore // The Might Thor-Marvel // The Invincible Iron Man-Marvel // Persepolis-Marjane Satpari // Girl Stories-Lauren R. Weinstein
Bottom row, left to right: The Walking Dead, volume 10-Robert Kirkman // The walking Dead, volume 9-Robert Kirkman //
Also, recently I have bought school supplies and of course I had to get this!!!! One Direction teamed up with Office Depot for anti-bullying, isn't that sweet?? They each had their own slogan and Harry's was 'Live Nice', as you can see. Ugh, he looks so good doesn't he???? It is great for them to do this campaign, especially because they are such a big boy band right now and this can really get the word out. Bullying is not something someone should approve of, I have never seen it personally, but it has happened and I feel terribly sorry for those who have to go through bullying. It is time for society to step up to the plate and stop kids from bullying. 

LOOK AT CHEWBACCA. He is a backpack and I have not put him on my blog so here!!!! He is my favorite thing ever and I am planning to take him to the One Direction concert tomorrow and he is very excited! My sister's best friend gave it to me for my 8th graduation and I actually cried when I got it, ahahahahaha, life.
OH &&& today, a youtuber (sorry for talking about youtubers so much lately) made a video. It was about him coming out as gay. I never would have guessed that he was gay, but he finally revealed it to the internet and I could not be happier for him. I found that very inspiring. I bet it is really hard to reveal  that kind of information on the internet, being afraid you will receive hate comments. So far, I have not seen one mean comment about it and that makes me really happy. It is amazing to know that society is starting to accept gay people. Everyone deserves to be happy, everyone. Click here for the link of his "Coming Out" video and here for his twitter.
Hope you all have a great day and my next post will be about THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT, YAAAAAY!!!! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.