(/o‿o)/

1 comment
Hello great people of Earth! Sigh, school started today, but I will get into that in another post because today, I will be talking about the one and only ONE DIRECTION CONCERTTT. I had the amazing chance to see them on August 8th with one of my closest friends. It was a day full of laughs and joy and finally meeting some friends! I am so happy I got to go see them, but not only once, TWICE.

August 8th, 2013 // This was the opening. & to be completely honest with you all, I cried. Throughout the whole concert. With real tears. 
I had been waiting 474 days to see them. That's over a year. I have seen them before on their previous tour, but ya can't just see them once. 

August 8th, 2013 // During one of their singles, "Kiss You". (watch their beautiful music video here)

// shirt-Cotton On // skirt-thrift store // shoes-Payless //

The second time I went, I was so glad to go with my sister! She is just as in love with them as I am. This was my outfit for that day! I was so happy my sister got to go because she was supposed to go with me on August 8th, but there were some difficulties and she wasn't able to go. I knew she was very upset and it just made me really, really sad. SO, seeing her be all happy at the concert really made my day!
August 9th, 2013. They flew in the air!! It was pretty rad and I cried..again.


Now, here we have the audience during "Little Things". It was literally one of the best moments of my life. I was sobbing (on both days) when this song began. I don't know why, it just hit me really hard. It was SUCH an amazing view. I cannot believe how big they are now. I have known them since their very first single coming out and seeing how successful they are now, is pretty great. 
I had such an amazing weekend filled with people I love. It was a fantastic way to end my summer.

Well, if you have not already...GO LISTEN TO ONE DIRECTION or even look at pictures of them on tumblr for a good hour and you will fall in love, no joke. I hope you all had a great Monday =^^=

1 comments:

Nataly said...

you're qt!!!!!!!! and I LOVE ONE DIRECTION FDJFJSDHFLKSDF

Powered by Blogger.