(`_´)ゞ

Leave a Comment
Hello friends! I haven't done a complete outfit on a blogpost, and in real life, in a while it seems!!!! I feel like this sickness has just DRAAAAAINED me. I feel okay now, just a little stuffy nose and I am all good. I just haven't felt like I have put my own mind into a post in a while due to The Flower Power Bitches and being sick and homework and the 2nd graders and all. Man, I have never realized that I am a pretty busy person now and I mean I have a lot of my own time, but I don't know..it doesn't feel like it! Hhahaha anyways, I gotta type this up quickly because it's 10:08 PM and I really should be sleeping, but I just needed to do this, ahahhaha.
Today, I realized how many cords I could get at graduation. I COULD FOR SURE GET 7. S E V E N. Now, when I first entered high school, my first goal I thought of was to get as many cords as I can. I always thought I would only get 2 or something and that disappointed me, but NOPE. I can possibly get 8, but I am not completely sure, but I am SOOO excited. I actually am going to reach one of my goals and it feels freaking awesome knowing I achieved (or will achieve, I'll be getting them next year, senior year) my goal from freshman year and it's cool! I know it sucks making goals and reaching them is hard, but at the end it's a great feeling knowing what you put in, will give you a great output. Hopefully, I will go into a UC right after high school and won't be in debt (hahahahahha).
// pearl necklace - found // star wars shirt - walmart // circle skirt - cotton on // knee highs - found // shoes (yes I am wearing shoes) - thrifted //
I realized I hate circle skirts, but the horrible thing is..THEY LOOK CUTE WITH EVERYTHING WTFFFF. It makes me mad so I keep wearing them (╥﹏╥) ~*~*~*~awkward stance ftw~*~*~*

Here's a close up of my yarn braid!!! (Talked about it in this post) Isn't it cool!?!??! I took it out today though, but I think I may put it back tomorrow..I DON'T KNOW. Man, I feel like I have a lot to say, but I can't think of anything, ahahhaha! OH. Today I had a wonderful conversation with my mom. Her and I aren't as close as her and my sister are and sometimes, honestly, it upsets me. The only reason we're not as close is because my spanish speaking is very clear and I hate practicing due to me not knowing everything and stuttering a lot, where as my sister is fluent. I would like to be more close, but it's tough, y'know? I AM TRYING THO. Well, I have realized where my charm and 'funny-ness' ;))) comes from before, but I like to be reminded because my mom is awesome. She's funny on accident and I love her so much. She is the dorkiest, coolest, most "hip" (bold on the quotation marks) mom ever and I just love her. She's winning.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend (I have a lot of homework/studying to do ~_~) full of joy! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.