(⌒▽⌒)☆

Leave a Comment
Hello there great people! Today is Saturday and it feels great! I did think too much to the point where I could have had a meltdown BUT I kept myself sane and I'm proud of myself ≧◔◡◔≦. I had In-N-Out, realized I am an awesome person (again), and fixed my room a bit more! I feel pretty great even though tonight is Homecoming night and I didn't go, but who wants to dirty dance and get all sweaty (not me). Some people may say I didn't go and am bitter because nobody asked me, though that may be one reason, I have 5 million other reasons I can name so, shut your damn mouth. Some people are too soaked into the idea of an "ideal" girl ugh. (did that even make any sense? i dont even know jeez)
Here is my outfit of the day! Didn't go anywhere except to In-N-Out and Walmart, but who cares, I looked cute and I looked cute for me (✿◠‿◠).(I feel very girl-powery if ya can't tell.)
// dress - thrifted // necklace - gifted // shoes - thrifted //
I got this cool ass necklace from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban from my sister as a beefday present. I was so happy. Aw, I miss my sister so much. I have gotten used to her not being here, but it still sucks. I am just happy she is finally reaching her happy point at UCLA and that's all that matters. As long as she's happy, I am ecstatic. I also never realized how much Harry Potter stuff I have. I have a lot of replicas like this necklace, Luna Lovegood's spectrespecs and her radish earrings! Pretty awesome, but I still need more.
I also never realized how much One Direction crap I have!!!! It's pretty hilarious and I am pretty proud of it, they led me to meet my best friends so it's cool! I put something new to my wall, it's still coming together..very slowly. Just a few print outs, old postcards, polaroids of some of the best people, and of course my One Direction "trading cards" I got with the album!! Thought it came out preeeeetty cute!
I alsooooooo put up some pictures on one of my walls!!! I am trying to make my room MY room and it's pretty difficult because the name "NATALY" (my sister) comes out eeeeeveeeeerywheeeeeeeere. Not that it's bad, but y'know. OH and I bought a dollar lantern of a 'ghost', supposedly, at the dollar tree and it's pretty cute (and cheap lol).
Just wanted to express my One Direction collection more. There is their first official book and second official book I bought, haven't really read through both of them, BUT I did look at all the pictures, ahhahahah. AND I GOT A ONE DIRECTION CALENDAR FOR NEXT YEAR FINALLY YAY!!!

THE FLOWER POWER BITCHES QUESTION TIME

Question: What song describes your life or personality the most and why?

I thought this would be an interesting question to ask. There are many songs I relate to, but there is this one I just, it just screams out "MEEEE". It is called "Are You Satisfied?" by Marina and the Diamonds. I did talk about her in a post if ya wanna check it out. When she first started as an artist, Marina had producers and song writers begging to make her into a pop star and try to get her very popular in the today's media, but she refused. She hated everything about it and just wanted to do her thaaaang. SO, she went off on her own and made her first album, "The Family Jewels" and basically just made it her own and complaining about these money-eating producers. Now, the song is calling out all those producers calling them selfish and basically just telling them to "get bent". I love this song so much due to the fact it screams out "f you assholes who try to make me something I am not not, f off" and it's awesome. 

ARPENIS: We Can't Stop (cover) - Bastille. I chose this version because although I like Miley's.. I like how this one flows and I think it's so funny how they included Billy Ray in it. aaaaaaand in my opinion, I just much rather enjoyed Bastille's cover BUT the song itself is so great and people can hate on it all they want but it's still on replay on most playlists. this song really shows the zone that people my age (15-18) are in when we're out enjoying ourselves, even if it's not partying (because that's not my vibe) but when you're out and you have that whole "We're young; Nobody can stop us" mood where you just live in THAT moment. I like how the song expresses that no matter what anyone says, we're still gonna enjoy ourselves and that its our lives and we can say/do/be whoever we want to be and we wouldn't ever change for anyone. AND I'M ALWAYS GONNA BE MYSELF //////

MIA: Bootylicious - Destiny's Child. Bootylicious (is the song I chose) because im too hot for anyone, hence why im still single. Im just kidding, I honestly don't know what song to choose. Well I guess you could say I have a nice butt... I listen to a variety of music, how can I choose just one? I think picking a song that truly describes you depends on your emotions, and my emotions are all over the place. On the other hand, this captures my personality because I joke around about everything and anything I have the opportunity to.

JULISSA: Forever Halloween - The Maine. This song doesn't really describe my personality, but it's about how on Halloween, you can be whatever you want and how basically life is similar to Halloween because you can be whatever you want. 

I also made a playlist where you can listen to these songs and other great songs that need to be shared so, check that out hereeeee. One Direction's new single "Story of My Life" is on it and I really recommend giving it a listen because it is SOOO great! Well, I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and shall see you soon!! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.