♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

4 comments
Hello wonderful people! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm lazy and have an AP test tomorrow so I shouldn't even be doing this, but y'know, life. Well, last Saturday I went to a Marina & the Diamonds ♡ concert. If you haven't heard of her, she is an amazing indie pop singer. You should definitely listen to her.

This was my outfit today. I got my shirt from H&M, the skirt from a thrift, socks from the smelly Walmart, and brown oxfords from Forever 21.~*~*~~*

I also haven't said anything about my Ed Sheeran bracelet that I always wear! Well, for starters, I always wear it, ahahahha, I don't exactly know why, but it just keeps my sane because he is such a genuine person and his music is one of the best I have ever heard. If you haven't listened to him, you are dead to me, but here have a look!

(Literally can never smile normally, if you catch a picture of me smiling normal, you're lucky)

I hope you guys have a fantastic week, I have to go study now, wish me luck! =^^=

4 comments:

Shelby said...

LOVE this outfit. Uh Ed Sheeran is incredible!!! Like seriously. Good luck with your test!!!

Josselyn Palma said...

thank you so much! Ed Sheeran is just my favorite person e v e r.

Anonymous said...

I love this! :) I actually just watched his video for Lego House; that was hilarious. :)

Nataly said...

YAY!!!! I love you!

Powered by Blogger.