(✿◠‿◠)

2 comments
Hello wonderful people! (Here is a typical laughing picture that I really like). Today, I went to church for the first time in a couple of weeks. My mom makes us (siblings and I) go for some reason even though we aren't religious. -shrugs- I was being really observant today and was thinking, life is weird. I always look at people and imagine their story, like who they are, what they have been through, how are they related to the person they are sitting next to. I just want to ask people everywhere who they are and if they are having a good and if not, why? I may be just a nosey person, but I just find people's lives really interesting and not people I know, but people I see on the streets and church and just random people. One day, I am hoping to just walk around and ask people questions about their lives, like an article or segment I can create or something, I don't know. But that would be super rad.

This was my outfit today! The mustard-colored dress is from Forever 21 and bag + shoes from a thrift shop. I actually got the shoes from a thrift shop in Georgia! And bought another pair like them, but in light, pastel green, favorite shoes.


I am probably going to dye my tips a different color, like lavender or light blue. Then, the start of summer, I will cut my tips off. I AM SO SCARED. I hate cutting my hair, but it has to be done, it has to. Well, that'll be all! Hope you all have a fantastic week, I know I will because now that my AP test is over and CSTs are over, the rest of the school year will easy peassssssy! Goodbye! =^^=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for easy school days! And you are so adorable; I love that first photo, it looks like you are having so much fun! And I know exactly what you mean about wanting to talk to people and ask them questions and find out their story. You should do a stranger segment someday! I'd love to read it. :)

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Hi there! Your blog is too cute! You look like a happy go lucky kinda gal.
xo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Powered by Blogger.