♪♫♩♬

2 comments
Heyyyllooooo beautiful people! I thought I would blog today because I am super excited with music right now. I literally have been downloading music all weekend and I am probably not going to listen to them until a million years later, they'll just be sitting in my iTunes all lonely, aw. ANYWAYS, I wanted to share a few CDs, and outfit plus band t-shirt, that I own that can always cheer me up instantly!
This is my outfit today!!!! The shirt is from Coachella (my sister's) and it has 'Arctic Monkeys' written on it. Now this band is quite one of my favorites. This is an 'indie rock band.' The lead vocalist, Alex Turner, is a quite a looker, if I may say so myself. If you haven't heard of them I DEFINITELY suggest you doooo. (BTW my favorite album is 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not' ***hint***) OH and to finish this picture off I got the shorts from a thrift store, socks from my sister, and boots from H&M. This was a lazy outfit, really, but I liked it!

OKAY. Harry Potter, the love of my life. Every time I think about these movies, they make me so happy, but so sad because it's over, BUT NOT IN MY HEART. Some people say they find these books/movies boring and those are the people I stay away from...I am only joking, but seriously if you find them boring, I just, don't look at me. And then there are others who haven't been enlightened with the wonderful books/movies and which I try to persuade them to watch/read them. If you haven't given this series a chance, I am done with you. Well, this CD is from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, the very first movie! It is one of those "Hmm I wanna listen to music while doing homework, but I can't listen to any old band because then I will start singing, maybe I'll just listen to an orchestra that doesn't have lyrics so I won't be tempted" CDs. That was a mouthful, ahahahha. ANYWAYS, I suggest you look into Harry Potter if you haven't because it is just grrrrrrreat! (J.K. Rowling is my queen.)

Some of you guys will be all "ohhhhhhh my god, of course this little teenage girl would listen to One Direction," WELL SORRY FOR BEING A TEENAGER. To be honest, they are really, really fun and their music just makes you want to jam out and party all night. Even my 21 year old sister loves them and I mean LOVES THEM. C'mon, just give them a chance and if you don't like them, then it's fine! This is their recent album 'Take Me Home' and of course I got the limited edition book, judge me all you want! I really suggest you give this album a chance!

WEEEEEE. MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME. Every time someone asks me what's my favorite band, I honestly don't know! I just listen to so many bands/artists that there is too many to choose. But I think i have finally settled that Vampire Weekend is my favorite band of all time. ALL TIME. They are just so great and yeah! This is their new album I got this weekend! It just came out the beginning of last week and it is SOOOO good. It is called 'Modern Vampires of the City' and I obviously suggest you check this band out because their albums are consistently well done.

Well, that'll be all! Those are just a few CDs that were laying around in my room and I thought I'd share them with you! OH and I also got a bloglovin so if you have one it'd be awesome if you followed, I don't exactly know how to work it yet, but I hopefully will soon! Have a great week and stay wonderful =^^=

2 comments:

Nataly said...

omg this made me laugh. I don't know if it's because I should be sleeping but omg "Some of you guys will be all "ohhhhhhh my god, of course this little teenage girl would listen to One Direction," WELL SORRY FOR BEING A TEENAGER." I love you.

Anonymous said...

You have great taste in music! I've actually been wanting to check out the Arctic Monkeys, so Imma do that haha :)

Powered by Blogger.