(っ-●益●)っ ,︵‿

2 comments
What up, homiezzzzzz. Well, like I said on my last post, I WENT TO SEE IMAGINE DRAGONS. They have to be one of my favorite performers (lined up with Marina & the Diamonds). They were just SO energetic and fun and that's what's important about concerts. Just getting loose and enjoying the music not trying to get closer to the stage. I have learned that wherever I am in a concert, close or far, I just gotta enjoy myself and hear the music. They were absolutely amazing and if you like them, I encourage you to go to one of their concerts, it is something you do n o t want to miss. Here are some pictures I took with Harry (my iPhone, yes it is named after Harry Styles from One Direction, hey I am a huge fan leave me) :


Now here is my outfit of today, sadly I forgot to take a picture of outfit from the concert, it was one of my favorites, too, sigh ಥ_ಥ:

This includes: maroon sweater - thrifted // crop top - H&M // floral skirt - thrifted // black knee high socks - Target // greenish/blueish shoes - thrifted.

Also, a couple days ago my sister and I cleaned out our closet because it was an abyss, literally, and we were choosing who was going to get what because she's moving out. So, we had a pile full of her clothes, another full of my clothes, and another full of clothes we need to fight for the death for...I'm only joking of course, BUT we will probably argue when it comes to the time where we need to split it.  I have come to the realization that I am going to loose a lot of clothes AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT. But on the positive side, mooooooooore shopping for me!(‐^▽^‐)

Well, that'll be all, hope all of you have a beautiful weekend! =^^=

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Imagine dragons are AMAZING! I saw them last summer!

Anonymous said...

Oooh my sister and I used to share clothes, too. Now we mainly steal each other's stuff, lol. And Imagine Dragons looks like they would give a great concert! :D

Powered by Blogger.